E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > FS: Bavarian Technic Diagnostic Tool

09-19-2013, 09:38 AM   #1
brinkmann
Major
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4

FS: Bavarian Technic Diagnostic Tool

SOLD

I'm selling a Bavarian Technic diagnostic tool -- this is the enthusiast version with one VIN left on the hardware.

To read more about the tool's various features (including battery registration ), do a search on the forum or check out the links to the bav tech website below.

Asking price is $140 and I'm willing to ship. Please PM me or reply to the thread if interested.

http://www.bavariantechnic.com/buy.aspx

http://www.bavariantechnic.com/default.aspx

Last edited by brinkmann; 09-24-2013 at 05:32 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2013, 02:08 AM   #2
BrazilianBimmer
Captain
Rep
Drives: Black e90 325i

Mmmmm...just went to their website and it says they sell the brand new cable for a single vehicle with warranty and all that other crap for $179. Makes no sense to buy used one for $160.

GLWS
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2013, 07:53 AM   #3
brinkmann
Major
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrazilianBimmer View Post
Mmmmm...just went to their website and it says they sell the brand new cable for a single vehicle with warranty and all that other crap for $179. Makes no sense to buy used one for $160.

GLWS
The cheapest shipping option available at the time this unit was purchased cost around $30 -- I figured I was offering a $50 discount off the new price for a cable that's only been used a handful of times (not to mention the awesome carrying case that isn't included in the basic version )

I checked into shipping rates to see if they were still so
exorbitant and it turns out they've dropped significantly -- they now only charge $11, so the basic version is currently available new for $190 shipped. With that in mind I've adjusted my asking price, but I don't think I was too far off to begin with. Thanks!
Appreciate 0