E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > I only want one! Life is unfair.

09-08-2010, 04:31 PM   #23
ZJP
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535xi / B6 S4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad@PSI MOTORS View Post
we are all paying for his life by purchasing over priced fuel from the middle east. We have fuel here we can get to but the bleeding heart liberal ass monkey's won’t let us get it. Ya, you may say because of things like the BP spill, but that was because they were forced to drill too far off shore and go too deep and the risks are too high for that when there is plenty of oil onshore and right off shore in shallow waters. Not to mention all that is in the Alaska and Canadian northern territories. So this little shit bag gets to reap the benefits of our corrupt and incompetent government forcing us to take oil form them. We propped those countries up decades ago by agreeing to buy oil from them in exchange for allowing the US to build military bases over there as a strategic foothold. Oh and Donald Rumsfeld and George bush Sr. are the ones to thank for that mess. Do some research and you will see those tools shaking the hand of saddam hussein(did not capatilize name on purpose) in the 70's, right around the time of that bullshit oil shortage here in the US. Fuck these people and I am glad this little shits 458 burned. The only thing that would of been better is if he was in it. Useless people. WTF has he done to deserve any of it? He was born to rich pile of dog shit is all. I am sick of these people being covered in the media and made to look like important people or rock stars. At least rock stars do something useful. I hope this guy gets killed while driving one of his blood money cars. Anyone who disagrees with me or thinks I am just a big hater or meanie, can suck a fat dick. I am right, and that is all that matters to me.
EPIC.

I totally agree.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2010, 05:39 PM   #24
klipseracer
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i, 05 E46 330i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2005 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal red View Post
jesus.... where do i sign up to be adopted?
Yeah, and that always turns out right.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2010, 05:48 PM   #25
JCtx
Major General
Rep
Drives: No BMW yet

That's the worst you can do to a freaking kid. What the hell does he have to look forward to? Unfortunately, chances are he's not going to end up well. And even with all that inherited money he didn't earn, he'll probably be miserable as hell. I don't envy him at all.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2010, 06:19 PM   #26
BMWinNorthdakota
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2007 bmw 335i e90

Quote:
we are all paying for his life by purchasing over priced fuel from the middle east. We have fuel here we can get to but the bleeding heart liberal ass monkey's won’t let us get it. Ya, you may say because of things like the BP spill, but that was because they were forced to drill too far off shore and go too deep and the risks are too high for that when there is plenty of oil onshore and right off shore in shallow waters. Not to mention all that is in the Alaska and Canadian northern territories. So this little shit bag gets to reap the benefits of our corrupt and incompetent government forcing us to take oil form them. We propped those countries up decades ago by agreeing to buy oil from them in exchange for allowing the US to build military bases over there as a strategic foothold. Oh and Donald Rumsfeld and George bush Sr. are the ones to thank for that mess. Do some research and you will see those tools shaking the hand of saddam hussein(did not capatilize name on purpose) in the 70's, right around the time of that bullshit oil shortage here in the US. Fuck these people and I am glad this little shits 458 burned. The only thing that would of been better is if he was in it. Useless people. WTF has he done to deserve any of it? He was born to rich pile of dog shit is all. I am sick of these people being covered in the media and made to look like important people or rock stars. At least rock stars do something useful. I hope this guy gets killed while driving one of his blood money cars. Anyone who disagrees with me or thinks I am just a big hater or meanie, can suck a fat dick. I am right, and that is all that matters to me.
O YA DUDE YA YOURE SO RIGHT +103943820948209458209348209424320948 totally agree
LOLLLLLL

Quit being an ignorant turd ranting about the generic assumption. Did you read into the article??

"Al Issa sold his 94 percent stake in the Saudi Construction Company, which he founded in the early 1970s — and pocketed a couple of billion dollars for his troubles."

Sounds like oil money to me

Last edited by BMWinNorthdakota; 09-08-2010 at 06:29 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2010, 07:11 PM   #27
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
Quote:
a little too much
but you're not the one that lives surrounded by these asshats..
you really don't know how bad/stupid they are until you live in a country that is their vacation spot...

real estate in lebanon has shot up where you can't find any property well priced. People are pricing apartments ridiculously. Next to my office, a new apartment building came up.. first floor: 1mil, 2nd floor: 2mil, 3rd floor: 3mil, etc...
forget going downtown since it is all priced for Saudis.. 10$ for a small bottle of water when I can pick it up for 25cents outside of downtown.

18yr olds in V10 R8s crashing left and right.

I've seen one moron in a Murci climb a high sidewalk (8inches?) and park it there cuz he couldn't find a spot

another 19yr old idiot smashed his F430 and was punished by having his car collection confiscated except for his Cayenne Turbo, Z06 and M5

one other idiot was competing for the highest bill in a club (Crystal) against his brother, as to who has more money, and they both take money from their dad.. the total sum of their bills were 36,000$ in one night. PS: not the highest bill that night.

99% these guys don't know how to make the kind of money they spend.
      09-08-2010, 07:25 PM   #28
Hu99
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: '07 328

As ridiculous as it may seem, I'm pretty sure that any of us who actually selected our cars from the available alternatives are happier with our purchases than he is with whatever money can buy.
There's a sense of achievement that he will never know.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2010, 07:51 PM   #29
Nedim
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
a little too much
you really don't know how bad/stupid they are until you live in a country that is their vacation spot...

real estate in lebanon has shot up where you can't find any property well priced. People are pricing apartments ridiculously. Next to my office, a new apartment building came up.. first floor: 1mil, 2nd floor: 2mil, 3rd floor: 3mil, etc...
forget going downtown since it is all priced for Saudis.. 10$ for a small bottle of water when I can pick it up for 25cents outside of downtown.

I've seen one moron in a Murci climb a high sidewalk (8inches?) and park it there cuz he couldn't find a spot

another 19yr old idiot smashed his F430 and was punished by having his car collection confiscated except for his Cayenne Turbo, Z06 and M5

one other idiot was competing for the highest bill in a club (Crystal) against his brother, as to who has more money, and they both take money from their dad.. the total sum of their bills were 36,000$ in one night. PS: not the highest bill that night.

WTF! can i come over man?
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2010, 08:01 PM   #30
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedim View Post
WTF! can i come over man?
uhm sure :P
I don't know what you want to see though
      09-08-2010, 08:27 PM   #31
SfValley335i
Colonel
Afghanistan
Rep
Drives: Current:135i Sold:335i sedan

Quote:

Fuck these people? Useless people? looool You should call yourself and the people you voted for stupid and useless because like you mentioned, the US propped these gov't up. I really hope you fought in the 1st Gulf war since you have so much hate for Saddam Hussein. These people are important because without them U.S. and Europe would not function. You seem like a racial fuck like Pastor Jerry Jones. PS: Fuck you & your ideas
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2010, 08:29 PM   #32
Nedim
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SfValley335i View Post
Fuck these people? Useless people? looool You should call yourself and the people you voted for stupid and useless because like you mentioned, the US propped these gov't up. I really hope you fought in the 1st Gulf war since you have so much hate for Saddam Hussein. These people are important because without them U.S. and Europe would not function. You seem like a racial fuck like Pastor Jerry Jones. PS: Fuck you & your ideas
Fail.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2010, 08:30 PM   #33
Chest Rockwell
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 Sedan

Quote:
a little too much

If you ever need a translator let me know, I would love to get over there and take a peek.

And I agree with the sense of achievement comment. I would love for someone to give me a Ferrari, but I would love to buy one even more.

Chest
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2010, 08:40 PM   #34
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell View Post
If you ever need a translator let me know, I would love to get over there and take a peek.

And I agree with the sense of achievement comment. I would love for someone to give me a Ferrari, but I would love to buy one even more.

Chest
a translator for what?
      09-08-2010, 08:44 PM   #35
SfValley335i
Colonel
Afghanistan
Rep
Drives: Current:135i Sold:335i sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedim View Post
Fail.

You really thought that through didnt ya?
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2010, 12:03 AM   #36
Mahmood07
Captain
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 + F85 X5M

Quote:

Are you really THAT jealous of the guy that you want him dead? You have to accept that people are born more fortunate than others. I'm sure its frustrating for you that no matter how hard you work your ass off in life, that you will never be able to own even one of his supercars. But that doesn't give you the right to wish death on these people. It just makes you look like a jealous hating brat. His father worked for the money and has every right to spend it on his children however he likes.

I bet you're one of those people who would key or vandalize someone's nice car. I've always wondered what kind of people would do that, and now i have the answer. Haters like you.
///M3 Mods: | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | Primary Cats Delete (TTP) | ESS Tune | 19" Advan RS | Eibach Springs | MS Air Filter | BMW Perf. Spoiler | BMW Perf. Splitters | Euro LCI Tail lights | Angel iBright v.3.0 | 20% Tint | Matte black Kidney Grills | CF Side Gills | Painted Reflectors | Black M3 emblem

Last edited by Mahmood07; 09-09-2010 at 12:25 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2010, 12:13 AM   #37
balance
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F32 435i

Garage List
2014 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
my experience with these sheikh's kids has never been a nice one
they aren't usually bright people..
lol
a lot of them have come to irvine to 'study'
you should see them. they're so used to the baller lifestyle they go in shopping centers and make their own VIP parking in the red zone right next to whatever store they need to go to.
      09-09-2010, 02:44 AM   #38
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by balance View Post
lol
a lot of them have come to irvine to 'study'
you should see them. they're so used to the baller lifestyle they go in shopping centers and make their own VIP parking in the red zone right next to whatever store they need to go to.
hahhaha the studying aboard ones.. I've seen those too in Montreal..

I feel so sorry for these kids, all the money in the world and a not a clue on how to really enjoy it..
their scope of life is limited to booze and cars. they are forever 16-18yrs old
      09-09-2010, 10:43 AM   #39
Simsims
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 119/220

yet you Americans keep voting for the same presidents.
      09-09-2010, 11:07 AM   #40
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep
Drives: Saturn Redline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simsims View Post
yet you Americans keep voting for the same presidents.
you sir are an annoying fuck.
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2010, 06:21 PM   #41
Ferre86
Captain
Turkey
Rep
Drives: E93 M3/H2/SL350/Panamera 4/

people should already known this..

| e93 M-DCT ESS VT2-625 | Akra Slip-on | Challenge Race Catless x-pipe | Challenge front lip | Challenge Diffuser | Carbon front grilles | defi gauges control unit | Macht Schnell gauge panel | E93 M3 trunk Spoiler | IND Carbon Fiber Side Markers |
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2010, 06:57 PM   #42
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep
Drives: Water camel

Quote:
u mad bro?
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2010, 06:59 PM   #43
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep
Drives: Water camel

Quote:
a little too much

tell them to give them to me hahaha
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2010, 07:52 PM   #44
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

i would think BMW owners would be mature enough to understand that life isn't fair...there is always someone with bigger and better.

yeah, he owns 30 supercars...so fucking what? people like him constitute a minuscule fraction of the population. you own a BMW, which is better than a good majority of the world.

some of you haters are disgustingly ungrateful. we are all extremely fortunate.
Appreciate 0