E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Vista BMW, Ft. Laud. area

02-01-2007, 12:38 PM   #23
JOEVISTA
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335d blk/blk

listen guys i have worked at braman and vista(currently still there) you guys would freak out sitting there for a couple of hours and listening to some people your patience will be tested. we do this everyday as to the lady who couldn't drive at night why is she coming in after 5 for repairs. we servive 200 customers a day more than braman and lauderdale combined. so please have a little patience with us, we will bend over backwards for you. we would not pay attention to these sites if we didn't care and also love bmw's
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2007, 11:48 PM   #24
pchan866
Private
Rep
Drives:

My experience at vista was terrible and they wouldn’t discount a penny on the 335i and asked me to put a 1000 deposit that is non-refundable. These guys were nuts so I went elsewhere such as South Motors. Much better.
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2007, 07:41 PM   #25
petefalzzz
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335d E90

Service at their Pompano location has been excellent. Much better than either Lauderdale BMW store.
      04-03-2007, 09:09 AM   #26
rsj
Rep
Drives: 335i Cabrio

Garage List
I have a house only about 2 miles away from Vista in Coral Springs. I walked in about a month ago and placed an order with Michael Demeo for a FULLY loaded E93 at MSRP based on his verbal assurance that they did already have available allocations and could have it manufactured in the near future.

After 2 weeks of asking him virtually daily to verify this and give me a production number, he finally admitted that they not only didn't have any available allocation slots, but that he wasn't even sure if they could give me any from their next month's (April's) slots either.

I simply don't like being lied to. I cancelled the order and called around until I found a dealer that had a production slot immediately available (a car ready to be built that he would / could change) and I put a deposit on it and had the production number before I left the showroom. The car was completed 3/30.

Vista is a good dealer. I've dealt with them before. However, it only takes one individual to tarnish their reputation by out-and-out lying to try to get business. I reported what went on to the sales manager, but I'm doubtful that it will do much good. Regrettably that seems to be more or less acceptable practice in this industry.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2007, 12:47 AM   #27
wanna325i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92

I had really bad experiance @ Vista Coconut Creek secvice department. Didnt brought the car from them, so i am not allow to get any loaner. Got stuck there for 4 hours
Appreciate 0