E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > 189s $1000 for entire set.

04-11-2010, 04:51 PM   #1
rkm3
Private
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 335xi

189s $1000 for entire set.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have a complete staggered set of OEM 189s from my e93 I no longer have. The wheels and tires were from a 2007 coupe with <1000 miles. I bought the set and added 2008 TPMS and had the tires remounted and balanced by BMW. So this is a set of OEM 189s, OEM RFTs, OEM TPMS and center caps for $1000.

I would like not to ship these so i would like to try local buyers first.

As far as condition. There is absolutely no curb rash, bend or twists. There are a few very small marks when they remounted the tires-barely noticeable. There are a few spots from taking the wheel bolts in and out for service-barely noticeable. Finally, each front wheel has a little dull area on two spokes, looks like the previous owner tried to clean the wheels with something. All of these areas are very faint. You have to look very hard to see anything at all. I mention this only for complete honesty.

Tires have 8000 miles on them. Rears are better than 50%. Fronts are greater than 75% There were never any patches.

Looking for $1000

Pictures to follow.

Appreciate 0