E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > What to expect

05-11-2007, 09:48 PM   #1
db335i
Rep
Drives: 07 335i

What to expect

So...I am doing my paperwork for my car tomorrow, and I'm not quite sure what to expect. I worked in the auto industry for several years for a different brand, so I know the length of time, and what not that it takes the finance manager. However, the figures that I have been quoted I think were a little high. For a 335i sedan 6mt, navi, prem, sport, hd radio, heated seats, ca, and usb, I got an MSRP of 48,300, and my payments on a 36 mo/15k lease with 2000 total down is 670. Now I ordered this in March, and wasn't sure what money factor and residual this is being quoted under, but does this sound high to anyone?
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2007, 08:02 AM   #2
Potty_Pants
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Genesis Sedan Rspec

dunno why everybody is paying msrp or close to it !?!?

i got the same car +shades +200MACO +800above invoice total cost was around 46550.

people dont take the MSRP approach with these dealers they are taking you for a ride.

ppp
Olds Starfire > Chevy Malibu > Isuzu I-mark RS & Honda Magna 500 > Grand Am GT & YSR50 > Nissan Maxima & Ninja 750 > X-Wife > Hyundai Excel > Honda Prelude > Honda Accord > Honda Prelude & Ninja 250> Infiniti G35 > E90 335i > Hyundai Genesis Rspec, Hyunadai Sonata > Kia Sorento > Honda CRV-EX
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2007, 10:07 AM   #3
jadeddjay
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i, f10 m5 comp

Garage List
2007 e92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by db335i View Post
So...I am doing my paperwork for my car tomorrow, and I'm not quite sure what to expect. I worked in the auto industry for several years for a different brand, so I know the length of time, and what not that it takes the finance manager. However, the figures that I have been quoted I think were a little high. For a 335i sedan 6mt, navi, prem, sport, hd radio, heated seats, ca, and usb, I got an MSRP of 48,300, and my payments on a 36 mo/15k lease with 2000 total down is 670. Now I ordered this in March, and wasn't sure what money factor and residual this is being quoted under, but does this sound high to anyone?
if you search through these forums and the bimmerfest forums, you can find everything you are looking for. you can find info on your invoice price, what most people are paying (around 1000-1500 above that) what the bmw na lease values are, and what the usual mf markups are + info on the MSD program. with that info, along with details on many deals that go down in your area at with your dealer and your dealer's competitors, you can build some ammunition to negotiate.

the only problem that i see is that the dealer already ordered the car so they may not be too inclined to budge. i am taking ED delivery and not leasing so i cant help you in your department but i hope i have pointed you in the right direction. good luck
Appreciate 0