E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > Double Spoked 161 Alloy OEM Wheels for sale

09-21-2012, 03:36 PM   #1
VincentCloudX07
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006-325i

Exclamation Double Spoked 161 Alloy OEM Wheels for sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys, im pretty new to the BMW world and i just bought my 325i E90. Im now to the point were im starting to mod my car to my taste and im interested in selling the Original wheels.
There Double spoked 161 OEM wheels.
Front wheels are: 8Jx17 EH2
Rear wheels are: 8 1/2 Jx17 EH2
Spoke with the BMW parts guy here in washington, usually 325i models dont have stagard wheels, but these are and they are the original wheels.
Keep in mind they are used, they are all in good condition, but do have some Curb rash (from previous owner) which you can see in the pictures ill post, but when tires are on you can barely notice it. Im being straight foward and honest.
On one wheel the curb rash is slightly more noticable with the tire on, but still not much.
New these wheels sell for $1400 because they are Stagard and Alloy, but being used and because of the curb rash im asking $650 but im open to realistic offers. I live in washington island county so im open to Local meeting, or if purchasing meeting in seatlle. Im also open to Shipping, but the buyer will have to pay shipping costs. Im new to e90 post (i dont yet understand bumps and Private messages, but if you explain ill try) so post if your interested and provide your email and ill contact you. Ill be checking this thread daily.

Last edited by VincentCloudX07; 09-21-2012 at 11:40 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2012, 03:45 PM   #2
VincentCloudX07
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006-325i

These are pictures of two of the wheels. The first three pics are all of one wheel, and it shows the curb rash of which three of the wheels are in this condition and as i said barely noticable. The last shows the one wheel i was talking about with the more noticable curb rash, Still it is barely noticable with tires on. Havent had time to pull out the other wheels from my garage, but i will if some people are interested in buying and ill post pics of them to.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0