E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Avant Garde M359 Gloss Gun Metal Grey Staggered 19 Inch - Basically Brand New

09-11-2015, 10:12 AM   #1
Lil-pinki
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92 335d

Avant Garde M359 Gloss Gun Metal Grey Staggered 19 Inch - Basically Brand New

For sale is a full set of basically brand new Avant Garde M359 19 Inch Alloys in Gloss Gun Metal. I purchased this set last week (04/09/15) from ******** through this forum for £690, as shown in the thread below.
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1112704

They do not have these alloys in stock anymore and so have to source them specially, hence the price being £690 and not the £650 that they were offered at back when they stocked them.

I received them 2 days ago (Wednesday - 09/09/15) and had them fitted yesterday (10/09/15) and have tracking and receipts to show this. I have only driven 15 miles on them so there is not a mark on them, they are as good as brand new!

Long story short but when buying them I was torn between Hyper Silver and Gloss Gun Metal. They are awesome wheels and look amazing but I just don't think they match the colour of my car (Individual Velvet Blue) as well as they would most other colours, so have decided to sell them and go for the same wheels in Hyper Silver.

The wheels and tyres will be removed from the car again tomorrow and I'm in no rush to sell as I will put my MV4s on until the new set arrives.

Price is £630 posted or £600 collected in Northern Ireland / arrange your own courier.
They will also come with a brand new set of black wheel bolts and lock nuts (which have not been fitted yet and shown in the link below), BMW Centre Caps and M-Sport Wheel logos.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3216807452...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2015, 08:18 PM   #2
kayfaz
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F10

For anyone interested in seeing what these look like on a black e92 lowered with H&R springs.

I bought them from ******** to and can't recommend them enough!

OP GLWS
Attached Images

Appreciate 0