E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > HELP!!! My dealer doesn't know what options I'm getting!!!

03-31-2008, 12:22 PM   #1
MeEmZ
Doctor in the making
Saudi Arabia
Rep
Drives: 08 X6 35i

Question HELP!!! My dealer doesn't know what options I'm getting!!!

well I called in today to make sure everything is going smooth with the order and that everything I asked for is being ordered

so... as soon as I hung up I thought why not call again and make sure what options come with my m soprt package on the 335i ... and to my amazement they had no idea

I asked about the fully painted rear diffuser and the alcantara roof lining and they said and I quote " we really can't tell until the order is confirmed from the factory and the final option list is sent to us and signed by our sales department "
so whats up with that

so I asked them what options did other 335i m sport cars came with in their previous orders and they said that this is the first to be ordered throughout the country and since they are the only dealer I'll be driving a one of a kind (which am not totally hating )

so the question is ...

does anybody know what should I expect knowing that I paid an extra of almost $2700 to get the package

thanks in advance

have fun all
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2008, 12:40 PM   #2
CRZ410S
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335i Vert

Get an order number and track it yourself on the web??
      03-31-2008, 12:41 PM   #3
LACA335i
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i coupe Black AUTO

Garage List
2007 335I SEDAN  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeEmZ View Post
well I called in today to make sure everything is going smooth with the order and that everything I asked for is being ordered

so... as soon as I hung up I thought why not call again and make sure what options come with my m soprt package on the 335i ... and to my amazement they had no idea

I asked about the fully painted rear diffuser and the alcantara roof lining and they said and I quote " we really can't tell until the order is confirmed from the factory and the final option list is sent to us and signed by our sales department "
so whats up with that

so I asked them what options did other 335i m sport cars came with in their previous orders and they said that this is the first to be ordered throughout the country and since they are the only dealer I'll be driving a one of a kind (which am not totally hating )

so the question is ...

does anybody know what should I expect knowing that I paid an extra of almost $2700 to get the package

thanks in advance

have fun all

well u can ask bmwusa.com u can ask those guys at the customer relation dept. they might help u out
      03-31-2008, 12:42 PM   #4
maximka
Captain
Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: bmw 335 xi

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.00]
2007 bmw x5 4.8i  [0.00]
where are u from?

Bmw X5 (2007) 4.8i. Black , Black interior, sport pkg Logic 7. full
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2008, 12:49 PM   #5
MeEmZ
Doctor in the making
Saudi Arabia
Rep
Drives: 08 X6 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRZ410S View Post
Get an order number and track it yourself on the web??
well thats what I was thinking but isn't the order number given only when the order in confirmed ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by LACA335i View Post
well u can ask bmwusa.com u can ask those guys at the customer relation dept. they might help u out
might give it a try but do you think that they can tell what am getting when they are not related to my dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximka View Post
where are u from?
Saudi Arabia

thanks for the help guys but can anyone tell me exactly what options does the basic and the full pkgs include ??? (m sport pkgs) of course