E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > How expensive can a normal maintenance for 2007 BMW 335i be?

09-25-2011, 06:41 AM   #1
ucosta
Unique
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i e92

Exclamation How expensive can a normal maintenance for 2007 BMW 335i be?

First of all i apologize for asking this question that prolly someone has already made, but i do not have time lately to do some investigation. It is 6:37am and i've been awake since 5am studying.

I deeply appreciate your help.

I recently bought a 2007 E92(Coupe) BMW 335i and am aware that the maintenance will cost more than my older car, the Mazda Rx-8. I would like to know what is on a normal maintenance, and how much that may cost from a BMW Service or non BMW service like firestone for instance.

I know there is the turbo, oil change, wiper blades, exhaust, but what more specifically?

Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2011, 12:20 PM   #2
bmw-nj
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335 xdrive M sport

You already have the car so theres not much that you can change now.

Maintenance can be not too bad if you get lucky and don't have any problems. FInd a local shop that works on BMW's and get everything done there. If a turbo or two god forbid, goes its going to cost an arm and a leg no matter where you get it done. Just make sure to save enough for unexpected repairs.

No one is going to have an accurate answer for how much its going to cost. Totally depends on what goes wrong.

Regular maintenance shouldn't be too bad though.

Good luck.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2011, 08:24 AM   #3
ucosta
Unique
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw-nj View Post
You already have the car so theres not much that you can change now.

Maintenance can be not too bad if you get lucky and don't have any problems. FInd a local shop that works on BMW's and get everything done there. If a turbo or two god forbid, goes its going to cost an arm and a leg no matter where you get it done. Just make sure to save enough for unexpected repairs.

No one is going to have an accurate answer for how much its going to cost. Totally depends on what goes wrong.

Regular maintenance shouldn't be too bad though.

Good luck.
Thank you. Made some investigation from here, BMW and some local shops. It won't be too bad. I appreciate it.
Appreciate 0