E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N55 Turbo Engine Tuning and Exhaust Modifications - 335i Tuning > 4X4 ABS light has come on, chassis malfunction? What's going on?

11-08-2013, 10:33 PM   #1
WhiteFury
Boooost!
Rep
Drives: 335i

Garage List
I was coding my windows to close with fobb and I got a 4x4 chassis malfunction error but no codes.

Is this related? I am confused why this would happen.

I also had the fobb in with the car off but I turned interior lights off so I wouldn't drain battery.

I have done this a few times over the last couple of days but no errors until tonight.

I was using NCS dummy and trying to write something from the read nettodata and updated module.

I the only values I have touched are the FSW PSW MAN file and lights only.

I reinstalled all the programs from scratch and then re-uploaded my backup of the FSW PSW man file.

Just wanted to see what you guys think about this.

I did flash the TCU with the Alpina program with the latest Daten 50.2.

I haven't had a single issue since I did it and it was three days ago.

Edit: I checked the error id and it says "CC-ID683".

The magic eye on the battery isn't green or yellow it's just clear and dark hole I assume black?

JB4 Stage 2 | Injen CAI | BMW PE | AR Catless DP | Alpina TCU Flash | Eibach Pro Kit | Custom TCKline Koni's | 19" M359 Wheels | DWS Tires
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2013, 08:42 AM   #2
Sam335ix
Major
Rep
Drives: 335 ix performance edition

One of your sensors in your wheels are either damaged or it's dirty! Get the car on the lift and check all 4 sensors inside the wheels and you ll see what's going on. I had the same problem.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2013, 03:09 PM   #3
WhiteFury
Boooost!
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam335ix
One of your sensors in your wheels are either damaged or it's dirty! Get the car on the lift and check all 4 sensors inside the wheels and you ll see what's going on. I had the same problem.
Do I have to remove the tire?

JB4 Stage 2 | Injen CAI | BMW PE | AR Catless DP | Alpina TCU Flash | Eibach Pro Kit | Custom TCKline Koni's | 19" M359 Wheels | DWS Tires
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2013, 06:01 PM   #4
WhiteFury
Boooost!
Rep

Garage List
The magic eye on my battery won't turn green. Been on a 12v charger for 45 minutes.

After 2 quick charges I removed the batter which was about 2 hours.

If I tilt the battery back and forth I can see the green eye highlight and then it rolls past and it's black again.

Car starts up no problem and I have 13.7 volts with the car unplugged.

Appreciate 0
      11-09-2013, 08:10 PM   #5
WhiteFury
Boooost!
Rep

Garage List
I opened inpa and went to select chassis and then dsc dcx and then I did a program re calibrate and I heard a click below my feet and I could feel it.

Lights all off.

Appreciate 0