E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Sandy Hook Staged?

Closed Thread

01-17-2013, 11:03 AM   #23
aph335i
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_blue_335
Touché for some but doesn't explain why police are man handling that shotgun in the back of the car and unloading it. That's tampering with evidence. Why wouldn't a single news network tell us who that guy running is? If its a police officer from another town.. That's deff something to put out there. 3-11 bullets in each child... And 24 killed, 1 injured..... Hmmm awkward. Usually there's just as many injured who survive.

I just think there needs to be answers officially announced to all these questions.

And you can't deny to weirdness of Robbie Parker.. And all the other parents not shedding a single tear in interviews.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 11:04 AM   #24
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheMan23 View Post
You really have to keep an open mind when it comes to these kinds of things. All we have to go by is what the media says. It's a horrid thought to think the slaughtering of innocent children could have been staged only to ban guns in America. However, there's a lot of evidence and "conspiracy" theories pointing to yes. The same with 9/11. It's a damn shame but we'll probably never know the truth. Believe half of what you see and hear. Rip to the kids that lost their lives.
Come on I see the Polish flag in your profile; how do you think WW2 started? It was done via a false flag operation today know as the Gleiwitz Incident. Nazi operatives took over a radio station in Gleiwitz, Germany (today the town is in Poland) on August 31th and began broadcasting anti-German propaganda in Polish. Later that day they brought in some prisoners and clothed them in Polish army uniforms. Then they shot them, the point of the incident was to give the apperance of Polish aggression against Germany. The very next day Germany invaded Poland.

So do keep an open mind. Psychopaths tend to flock to positions of power and history does repeat itself.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 11:05 AM   #25
hemi to e90
dat boost doe
Poland
Rep
Drives: 10 335i 21 740li

Quote:
Originally Posted by aph335i View Post
Touché for some but doesn't explain why police are man handling that shotgun in the back of the car and unloading it. That's tampering with evidence. Why wouldn't a single news network tell us who that guy running is? If its a police officer from another town.. That's deff something to put out there. 3-11 bullets in each child... And 24 killed, 1 injured..... Hmmm awkward. Usually there's just as many injured who survive.

I just think there needs to be answers officially announced to all these questions.

And you can't deny to weirdness of Robbie Parker.. And all the other parents not shedding a single tear in interviews.
first off fuck you.

second of its not tampering with evidence, ignorant fuck.

third, "usually theres just as many injured who survived"? THESE ARE KIDS NOT ADULTS.

fuck you.
      01-17-2013, 11:09 AM   #26
aph335i
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemi to e90
Quote:

first off fuck you.

second of its not tampering with evidence, ignorant fuck.

third, "usually theres just as many injured who survived"? THESE ARE KIDS NOT ADULTS.

fuck you.
Step out of a grown mans conversation, thanks.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 11:16 AM   #27
hemi to e90
dat boost doe
Poland
Rep

Quote:
a grown mans conversation?

criticizing a fucking tragedy as being staged for what purpose? your enjoyment?

yeah, great conversation, and way to be a grown man.
      01-17-2013, 11:19 AM   #28
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemi to e90 View Post

No more or less a gun restriction with hopes off a gun ban.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 11:27 AM   #29
hemi to e90
dat boost doe
Poland
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
No more or less a gun restriction with hopes off a gun ban.
what?
      01-17-2013, 11:27 AM   #30
Chris_506
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 f82

Quote:
x2

To some people who wonder thru life blissfully ignorant of the fact that greater nations have fallen thru staged political conflicts as well as staged domestic tragedies it is difficult to comprehend that this can happen anywhere at any point.

I for one hope this is fake and just a few undeniable coincidences, but I sure as shit don't discard the fact that history can repeat itself..and these string of events (or similar) have already been used by other goverments and media to manipulate the people and its rights.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 11:31 AM   #31
Arwidrh
Private First Class
Poland
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi E92

Garage List
2009 335xi  [10.00]

Staged?! Thats total bullshit

JB4 | aFe DCI | AR Catless DP| Helix FMIC | ER CP | Forge DVs | BMS OCC | 19" Forgestar F14 | H&R | Matte White Vinyl Wrap | ORION V2 + Blackout | M3 Front Bumper | CF CSL Trunk | M3 Side skirts | M-tech Rear + DD Quad diffuser + REMUS RACE QUAD |... |
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 11:33 AM   #32
hemi to e90
dat boost doe
Poland
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSRe92 View Post
x2

To some people who wonder thru life blissfully ignorant of the fact that greater nations have fallen thru staged political conflicts as well as staged domestic tragedies it is difficult to comprehend that this can happen anywhere at any point.

I for one hope this is fake and just a few undeniable coincidences, but I sure as shit don't discard the fact that history can repeat itself..and these string of events (or similar) have already been used by other goverments and media to manipulate the people and its rights.
have you gone to any of the children's funerals?

i fucking promise you they were very fucking real.
      01-17-2013, 11:58 AM   #33
Chris_506
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemi to e90 View Post
have you gone to any of the children's funerals?

i fucking promise you they were very fucking real.
No i have not, neither did i go to the ones of the aurora shooting..nor 9/11 which were ALL tragedies none the less, it doesn't change the indisputable facts that there were other motives for it happening then just some crazy POS who decided to go on a shooting rampage one day.

Like i said i'm not assuming it didn't happen and it was all a hoax, like the video implies. But id have to be too fucking stupid to look at the news(not the video of the hoax) and think that ANYONE who had a loved one SPECIALLY a child can be found cracking jokes the next morning and smiling like nothing happened.

FACTS FACTS FACTS, i wont believe anything i read online but i sure as shit wont believe everything the media tells.

NONE THE LESS it is a very sad tragedy and thinking or arguing that it could even potentially be a hoax makes me sick to my stomach so i will keep further comments to myself.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 12:16 PM   #34
BMWBlackout
Classic Cars Nissan Salesman
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 328i

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [8.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemi to e90
Quote:

Did you even watch the video? Or are you just so blind to agree with everything you've heard? Personally when this video came to light I didn't watch it at first and was like "this is bullshit who would stage something like this?" But after watching the video there are things in it that bring up suspicion. And I can guarantee that no one here finds this funny or is using this for their enjoyment. I find it sickening either way you think about it. People dying is never a joyous occasion but people can speculate what really happened. So to you I say fuck you for your ignorance and blindness. This is a grown mans thread that you had to throw your childish bullshit into. If you don't like the thread then stop commenting and go about your day.
      01-17-2013, 01:06 PM   #35
hemi to e90
dat boost doe
Poland
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWBlackout View Post
Did you even watch the video? Or are you just so blind to agree with everything you've heard? Personally when this video came to light I didn't watch it at first and was like "this is bullshit who would stage something like this?" But after watching the video there are things in it that bring up suspicion. And I can guarantee that no one here finds this funny or is using this for their enjoyment. I find it sickening either way you think about it. People dying is never a joyous occasion but people can speculate what really happened. So to you I say fuck you for your ignorance and blindness. This is a grown mans thread that you had to throw your childish bullshit into. If you don't like the thread then stop commenting and go about your day.
what am i supposed to watch exactly? nit pick truths? the fact that some times the media gets information wrong, and bloggers like those crazy asshats, jump on it to say theres some sort of conspiracy? or that during those events, which by the core, were chaos, disturbing, and full of misinformation, a video finds context and material to further drag pain and suffering out?

fuck that.

ps, that video, that "creator", both have a long history of being debunked and exploitive.

heres a little sample, you should do some research on conspiracy theorists before you pass off their information as some sort of sick and disgusting enlightenment.
      01-17-2013, 01:11 PM   #36
aph335i
Banned
Rep

By no means am I saying its staged. But we can all agree SOMETHING is being kept from us. It doesn't add up. What were the chances that FEMA was doing an exercise called "children support during a crisis" 20 min down the road WITH crisis actors on the same day?

There's too many unanswered questions, that's all.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 01:26 PM   #37
mjollnir19
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i DINAN 3

Garage List
best way to create war (control) is to create fear.... paraphrased Sun Tzu
      01-17-2013, 01:56 PM   #38
my_blue_335
That Guy
Italy
Rep
Drives: '14 535xi M Sport

Garage List
And....... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

I'm just adding fuel to the fire on this one...
      01-17-2013, 04:26 PM   #39
Juiced46
Major
Rep
Drives: 03 Turbo Cobra, 2011 335xi

What a fucking joke. Its not a Hoax. Tell that to my personal friends that went to these poor kids and adults FUNERALS that were friends and family of these people and watched them get BURIED. I can't believe people make this shit up.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 04:37 PM   #40
Chris_506
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_blue_335 View Post
And....... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

I'm just adding fuel to the fire on this one...
JFK was the last REAL president this country had.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 04:39 PM   #41
osteopathXI
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 328xi Coupe E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92oholic View Post
Things just do not add up. Watch the footage. Look how they have the road blocked the school, don't you think they would let the ambulances down to try and save the kids? The ar-15 that was used to kill was found in the trunk of his car? The school nurse who knew the shooters mother as the teacher there (no one can find a record of the nurse)? Lots of people died in 9/11, may people who were interviewed on the streets right after it happened heard bomb explosions, saw the second plane that wasn't a commercial air liner. What could possibly hurt Americans enough to make them ban gun? Killing little innocent children. You have call me an asshole all you want but Im reading the facts and until my 1st amendment right is taken away I will keep talking. And the way its look it will be soon seeing we lost the 2nd
Here on e90post.com there is no such thing as 1st amendment rights... hence why I had to create 2 accounts.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 04:47 PM   #42
AddictedToBavarian
My other ride is a Bianchi Infinito
Portugal
Rep
Drives: Miss my E92 but love my E46 M3

Mind=blown. Really hope what I watched isn't true.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 04:53 PM   #43
Chris_506
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
By no means am I saying its staged. But we can all agree SOMETHING is being kept from us. It doesn't add up. What were the chances that FEMA was doing an exercise called "children support during a crisis" 20 min down the road WITH crisis actors on the same day?

There's too many unanswered questions, that's all.
now that you mention...

Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 07:35 PM   #44
DanTheMan23
Jack of all trades master of none..
Poland
Rep
Drives: 11' 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Come on I see the Polish flag in your profile; how do you think WW2 started? It was done via a false flag operation today know as the Gleiwitz Incident. Nazi operatives took over a radio station in Gleiwitz, Germany (today the town is in Poland) on August 31th and began broadcasting anti-German propaganda in Polish. Later that day they brought in some prisoners and clothed them in Polish army uniforms. Then they shot them, the point of the incident was to give the apperance of Polish aggression against Germany. The very next day Germany invaded Poland.

So do keep an open mind. Psychopaths tend to flock to positions of power and history does repeat itself.
World History 101. False flag operations have been used all throughout history. We see it as tragedies via the media. Discussions such as this can go on for days!
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread