E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Bimmian M3 Spoiler

08-13-2008, 03:41 PM   #1
Glassy
E36, E46, E90, E92, F32
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20 M340i

Exclamation Bimmian M3 Spoiler

i guess these questions are directed at bimmian, but anyone else that knows, thatll be great.

the m3 lip spoilers that are gona be sold pretty soon on bimmian, are they direct fitment and does it come with the adhesive on it already as well?

when wil they be available too, cause on the site it says they are available end of july but its mid august already. The preorder price isnt gona go up though is it? lot of questions i kno.. thanks for any replies thoguh.
Attached Images

08-13-2008, 05:30 PM   #2
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

It is probably going to be for a while. We've had preorders of these spoilers, and when it came time to July, they told us they still didn't have it ready. I wouldn't be surprised if they had it available by the end of this year, but we will have these ready to ship to you as soon as they're available from Bimmian

I'd assume they would come with adhesive as well since it will already be painted.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2008, 05:52 PM   #3
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW Duh

Quote:
Originally Posted by artichoke2 View Post
i guess these questions are directed at bimmian, but anyone else that knows, thatll be great.

the m3 lip spoilers that are gona be sold pretty soon on bimmian, are they direct fitment and does it come with the adhesive on it already as well?

when wil they be available too, cause on the site it says they are available end of july but its mid august already. The preorder price isnt gona go up though is it? lot of questions i kno.. thanks for any replies thoguh.
These will be available in September for you guys and will be a direct fit for your car. Just like their other M3 spoiler parts, they will come with double sided tape preinstalled.
Appreciate 0