E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > bluetooth retrofitted

06-13-2014, 02:39 AM   #67
ChrisAAA
Rep
Drives: BMW 3 Series Coupe SE 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobileinstall View Post
Hello I've just googled myself and found this thread so I thought I'd register and give you some info about the system I fitted in Chris's car.

Its Made by Kufatec in Germany and comprises of a Parrot handsfree chipset and microphone and the MOST interface used by all the infotainment modules in modern BMW cars so to all intents and purposes its just like the factory bluetooth other than the little microphone that is fitted up by the interior light and Parrot handset compatibility which is far superior to the stock BMW system.

It will work with any newish BMW that has the MOST bus in it (two orange fibre optic cables that run around the car) which is everything with the BMW professional system and above (i.e. not basic BMW business radio's I'm afraid)

Compatible cars

1ser - E81, E82, E87, E88

3ser - E90, E91, E92, E93

5ser - E60, E61

6ser - E63, E64

X1 - E84

X5 - E70

X6 - E71

Z4 - E89

Compatible radios

Radio Professional (singleDIN)

Radio CCC Radio Champ

Navigation CCC Business

Navigation CCC Professional

Navigation CIC Business

Navigation CIC Professional

I have been fitting Kufatec kit into VAG cars for about 2 years now but this system for BMW has just been released so is relatively new to the market. I have supplied and fitted 5 units now with no problems.

The price is £345+vat fitted (£414.00incl)

I'm based in Manchester so can do this for you anywhere around that area but if you drop me a PM if you're not from around here I'll probably be able to recommend a decent fitter in your area.

I have uploaded 2 YouTube video's of the kit working with both BMW Professional radio and iDrive so you can have a look at the kit in operation.

I'm a much better installer than movie director so please forgive my ameturish presentation.

Cheers.......... Rick
Just wanted to say I totally agree that £50 is nothing compared to the hassle and time it takes to fit these things. I'm trying to fit a 'simple' mki9000 parrot and its driving me insane!!!!!!!!!
Appreciate 0