E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2007 E92 AW 335 6-speed Black interior (Navi+brushed trim) FULLY LOADED WITH WARRANTY

01-29-2013, 03:27 PM   #1
DanielGonz
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: AW E92 335i 6 speed

2007 E92 AW 335 6-speed Black interior (Navi+brushed trim) FULLY LOADED WITH WARRANTY

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 19,000.00

Item Interest
AD: http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/4572899324.html

DISCLAIMER: SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE. Please be pre-approved and have finances set before contacting me to check out the car. I value my time and I hope you value yours as well.

Reason for Selling: Getting serious about photography career. Looking into getting into a 2006-2008 Acura TL or TSX. If you have one and are willing to trade that + cash, then I'm interested.

Car: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe E92
Title: Clean Title. Zero Accidents.
Exterior: Alpine White
Interior: Black Leather w/ Brushed Aluminum Trim.
Drive Train: 6 Speed Manual Transmission
Mileage: 107,xxx (will go up (but not much) since it's my daily)
Warranty: 2-year/24,000 miles (about 4,000 miles left). This warranty is BEYOND EXTENSIVE, TRANSFERABLE and VERY THOROUGH (please see pics below for details). I have the GOLD plan which includes all the Gold coverages + Silver coverages.
Smog: Car was smogged a few months ago.

Options: FULLY LOADED
Twin Turbo
6-Speed Manual Transmission (extremely rare)
Sport Package
Premium Package
Navigation (2012 maps) + i-Drive
Comfort Access Keyless Entry
Logic 7 Sound System
Power Rear Sunshade
Heated Seats
Dual Zone Climate Control
AUX Input
Rear Parking Distance Control Sensors
Active Variable Steering
Bluetooth w/ BMW Assist

Condition: The car runs and looks superb. The car runs as good as she looks. Brakes replaced 7000 miles ago. Dunlop tires having about 85% left in the rear. There are NO RIPS/TEARS/WEAR on ANY of the interior. If your imaging the cleanest interior, this is it. I've condition the vinyl and leather about once every 2 weeks and it shows. As all my guests and friends have said, this baby is CLEAN and SPOTLESS. I'm a true car enthusiast and believe the way a man keeps his car speaks volumes about him, and I take pride in that. 95% of my driving is to and from work (about 2.2 miles). That said, I bought an extended warranty with the car and it WILL be transferred over to the new owner so rest assured that you're buying a car that has an AWESOME warranty. Every major component that needs to be addressed with these cars has been addressed with documentation including turbo's, fuel pump, water pump, etc. A recent major servie has been completed with has had the oil filter housing, head gasket, oil pan gasket, valve cover gasket, plus many other gaskets replaced at Shelly BMW in Newport Beach.

Performance Mods: Muffler Delete with Dual 3" Polished Tips

Exterior Mods:
Fully Blacked Out Headlights
Carbon Fiber Vorsteiner Trunk painted OEM Alpine White
Color Matched Reflectors
OEM 193 M-Sport Wheels
Angel iBright LED Angel Eyes
Led License Plate Lights
6000k Head Light Bulbs + 3000k Fog Light Kit
Gloss Black Kidney Grills
Matte Black Lower Grills
Matte Black Plastidipped Window Trim.

Interior Mods: ALL interior + door lights are now are swapped with Pure White LED's.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to answer.

WARRANTY

07 AW E92 335 6MT [18" OEM 193's For Sale, PM me]
OEM Aero Lip | OEM Gloss Black Kidney Grills | KW V2 | Vorsteiner CSL trunk | M-Tech Rear Bumper | LCI Rear Taillights | Angel ibright Angel Eyes | 3000K HID fogs | 6000k HID low beams | AFE DCI | Full LED conversion

Last edited by DanielGonz; 07-17-2014 at 01:29 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2013, 03:11 PM   #2
Engie8
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 328i

Beautiful ride! I wish my car was sold already. GLWS!
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2013, 09:04 PM   #3
Quisp
Does not play well with others
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Curious, who did the paint job?
      08-12-2013, 01:03 AM   #4
DanielGonz
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quisp View Post
Curious, who did the paint job?
Sterling Collision, factory authorized for McLaren/Lamborghini/Audi/BMW/etc

OEM Aero Lip | OEM Gloss Black Kidney Grills | KW V2 | Vorsteiner CSL trunk | M-Tech Rear Bumper | LCI Rear Taillights | Angel ibright Angel Eyes | 3000K HID fogs | 6000k HID low beams | AFE DCI | Full LED conversion
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2013, 08:27 PM   #5
Quisp
United_States
Rep

Ouch, that stinks(my other car sold yesterday). What is the price without all that stuff?
      08-15-2013, 05:11 AM   #6
Quisp
United_States
Rep

So the front lip, rear bumper, coilovers and lci tails drop it $1000?
      08-19-2013, 06:41 PM   #7
Quisp
United_States
Rep

Really? I asked a question, no reason to be rude. The mods you had on the car were similar to ones I had and would have. That was a big reason I was interested in your car. Once they were taken off I checked into the cost of replacing them.
I am well aware that there are labor charges to remove mods, I was just surprised that you removed around $3500 (approx.) worth of mods and the price drops $1000. Apparently it is pretty costly to remove things there.
As for the statement about the things left on the car(intake, light bulbs...) those were already figured into the price. As a buyer I am concerned with things that change the price either up or down. The things you mentioned were already figured into the price so they do not have any effect on it.
The things you removed are the ones that concern me because they change the price but also change the value of the car and what the biuyer gets for their money. So now the question is whether the reduction in price($1000) is in line with the reduction in mods($3500+) and I do not think it is, but that is my personal opinion.
Another note, You are transferring the cost of removing mods from the car to the potential buyer which makes no sense since they are getting less car.
Just some thoughts since you wanted to know.
GLWS.
      08-21-2013, 11:44 AM   #8
Quisp
United_States
Rep

That has nothing to do with what I was saying. The original price reflected everything the car had, including the paint job, then you removed some of the mods and lowered the price. To me, the reduction in price was not enough given the parts that were removed. Maybe other people see it differently and that is great. No big deal.

I thought your original response was a bit much but I didn't lose any sleep over it.
Not sure where it went though so in case you forgot...

"Here is the message that has just been posted:

Thanks for your input, I really cared for it.

The selling price I'll sell the vehicle to *_YOU_* will now be $26,000 since I value my time and gained absolutely nothing for reading the first 2 sentences of your post. I won't factor in the remaining time it would've taken me to read the rest of your paragraph since I didn't bother to read what you wrote.

"

and it does look like a nice paint job.
      08-22-2013, 02:48 AM   #9
joec500
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: it has 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielGonz View Post
Perhaps you didn't note that this car just received a full $10,000+ paint job by a Lamborghini/Audi/McLaren/BMW authorized facility that is looking newer than you'd buy one tomorrow at a dealership.
For most car people, the more panels with Factory paint the better, regardless of what shop does the work.

But you do have the most desirable color combo for enthusiasts!
2007 E92 6MT SGM: MusicarNW Level 2, Procede Rev 2.5, FFTEC/Vishnu LPFP with Flexfuel Sensor and Flash, M3 Offset V701's, WaveTrac LSD, Michelin PSS, Downpipes, M3 Control Arms, TCKline D/A Suspension, LCI Tail lights, Lux AE's, ER Charge Pipe, DCI's, Mtech Front and Rear, M3 Sideskirts, HPF Stage 1 Clutch
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2013, 11:16 PM   #10
driving_impaired
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 650

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Congrats on the sale! Do you still have the KW's available?
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2013, 09:55 PM   #11
Lifted07Duramax
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW red 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielGonz View Post
Perhaps you didn't note that this car just received a full $10,000+ paint job by a Lamborghini/Audi/McLaren/BMW authorized facility that is looking newer than you'd buy one tomorrow at a dealership.
Doesn't matter, its still a car with high miles, goodluck getting what I can pick up an 08 with low miles for.

Although it is a great looking car, and I do hope you get what you want
      07-17-2014, 01:28 PM   #12
DanielGonz
Lieutenant
Rep

Bump - Back Up for Sale

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/4572899324.html

Appreciate 0
      10-14-2014, 09:24 PM   #13
turner_green
Rep
Drives: 2005 Accord

Is this vehicle still available?
Appreciate 0