E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Custom Headlights / Retrofit GROUP BUY Opportunity

03-25-2015, 09:05 AM   #1
11LMBiSTT
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A to B.

Arrow Custom Headlights / Retrofit GROUP BUY Opportunity

GROUP BUY OPPORTUNITY

So who here wants IN on the GROUP BUY that I'm setting up with Gullit / 888 Concepts? You must be serious and willing to put down a non-refundable deposit of $100 once GB closes. The Group Buy opportunity begins March 29th and will end April 30.

Pricing and Details:

Total price depends on your specific build/components/options wanted. Discount details are: Any project under $750 will be 15% off and any project over $750 will be 20% off on top of 888 Concepts / Gullit's already low prices.

5 people minimum and 15 people maximum, ready with $100 non-refundable deposit.

Turn around time is usually 1 week once headlights are received. We will make sure to have all parts available for your specific build so there is no waiting for parts.

Below is the general pricing guideline. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Parts and Labor included unless stated otherwise.

(STEP 1) Every project starts with ONE of the following:
*Open and reseal butyl-sealed headlights - $150 labor only.
*Open and reseal permasealed headlights - $300 labor only.

(STEP 2) ANGEL EYE HALO UPGRADES (Every type of halos is compatible with almost any BMW models since I have different sizes. Contact me to confirm and for more details. All halos are guaranteed to be significantly brighter than Stock, even when paired with the best plug-n-play AE Bulb.)
* Ultra bright WHITE SMD LED Halos - $100
* Ultra bright WHITE COB LED Halos - $100
* Bright WHITE CCFL Halos - $100
* RGB Multicolor SMD LED halos w/ smartphone control - $250
* RGB Multicolor COB LED halos w/ smartphone control - $250
* DTM Corona WHITE Halos w/ Acrylic Diffusers- $300
* DTM Corona RGB Multicolor Halos w/ Acrylic Diffusers and smartphone control - $450

COMING SOON (Looking for 2/3/4/5/6/7 series Fxx cars for PARTIAL SPONSORSHIP):
* DTM CORONA 3D Version 1 (similar to M4/M6 halos. Won't fit e92 headlights. Here's a little sneak peek
* DTM CORONA 3D Version 2.

(STEP 3) COMPLETING THE LOOK: REFINISHING, ADD-ONS, AND RETROFITS:
* Repaint inner housing and projector shrouds - $200
* Custom eyelids (or eyebrows) with LED - Starting from $200
* Retrofit eyelids (or eyebrows) without LED - Starting from $100
* Retrofit Demon Eyes (aka illuminated projector lens) - $100 (choose from RED, BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW. You can also choose to have it always on, or automatically turn off when low/high beam is on)
* Retrofit LED strip / accent (Audi style) - starting from $100 (choose from White, RED, AMBER)
* Replace / Upgrade projector lens - $50 labor only.
* Removal of headlight and re-installation (mobile service available) - starting from $100 labor only.
* Got an awesome idea that is unique and completely outside of the box? Or got a photo of a look that you want to accomplish? Let's hear or see it!!!

Any other questions just ask.

Get in now or pay more later.

GROUP BUY CLOSED!

Just got word from 888 concepts that due to popular demand, they are willing to increase the capacity of the GB. But interested parties should get in touch with 888 concept and myself ASAP and must be able to complete a $100 non refundable deposit by next Thursday the 9th of March by 11:59pm PST.

***List updated 4/2/15***
1. 11LMBiSTT
2. AzureHaze
3. Cloudywolf
4. 135Pats
5. Rahim e92
6. Sharkdriver
7. sleepyyuan
8. double yu
9. m3gustaAW
10. kirke92
11. Antoniogaj
12. Artemis335
13. TreyTwoEight
14. J.P
15. brecken

Look at the amazing quality! Guys don't sleep...

More examples of his work can be found here: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1068619

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11LMBiSTT View Post
Any chance for a group buy to lower overall costs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 888Concept View Post

I definitely can do a group buy. If you can set it up and get at least 5 people to do it (I can't do it myself because I have commercial post restriction as a silver vendor). I can offer additional 10% in addition to the promotions on first page. Will require $100 non-refundable deposit to secure your discount and you can drop off or ship your headlights whenever.

Last edited by 11LMBiSTT; 04-02-2015 at 03:38 AM.. Reason: Updating list.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2015, 10:11 AM   #2
1chanc3
Major
Rep
Drives: 2010 e92 335i

You left out the most important info about the GB.

What will price be? Or what will the discount be? People will only join if theres a significant reduction in price. Otherwise no point in joining a GB.
      03-25-2015, 11:55 AM   #3
1edyson
Second Lieutenant
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d

Subd for more info
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2015, 12:14 PM   #4
revelocity_paulo
Revelocity Web Director
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 ///M-Paket

That's true. I paid $950 on mine locally here in Concord. Umnitza is the shop. I upgraded to Orion V4 LEDs, blacked out my housing and asked them to paint the projector shroud with limegreen and this is how it looks. It's not the F30 type of halos but it is a full LED conversion. Just letting you know that there is a shop here locally too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1chanc3 View Post

What will price be? Or what will the discount be? People will only join if theres a significant reduction in price. Otherwise no point in joining a GB.
Attached Images

Alpine White E90 M Sport | M Performance Exhaust | ST Coilovers | CF Splitters & Lip | CF Spoiler | CF Diffuser | CF Side Mirrors | Gloss Black Vinyl Wrapped Roof | Orion V4 | Linea Corse LC818 | IG: @revelocity_paulo | Website: www.revelocityevents.com
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2015, 10:27 PM   #5
888Concept
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 n54 FBO COBB'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelocity_paulo View Post
That's true. I paid $950 on mine locally here in Concord. Umnitza is the shop. I upgraded to Orion V4 LEDs, blacked out my housing and asked them to paint the projector shroud with limegreen and this is how it looks. It's not the F30 type of halos but it is a full LED conversion. Just letting you know that there is a shop here locally too.
Nice headlights and car man!! For that same exact headlight set up, I would charge customer $650 that's without any promotion. Just so you and others have an idea the difference in pricing. So just going with me, you're already saving a lot of money. Now the groupbuy discount is just icing on the cake. Since my price is so slow, I don't see myself doing too many promotions. The only reason why I'm offering promotional discounts right now is simply because I want more exposure.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2015, 03:04 AM   #6
11LMBiSTT
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1chanc3 View Post

Pricing info updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1edyson View Post
Subd for more info
More info posted.

Quote:

Car looks good!
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2015, 11:54 AM   #7
revelocity_paulo
Revelocity Web Director
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 ///M-Paket

For $650, I would take that man! Where were you when I was looking for a shop? Haha but yeah, with the same quality, with $300 more in your pocket, I think he's got a better deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 888Concept View Post
Nice headlights and car man!! For that same exact headlight set up, I would charge customer $650 that's without any promotion. Just so you and others have an idea the difference in pricing. So just going with me, you're already saving a lot of money. Now the groupbuy discount is just icing on the cake. Since my price is so slow, I don't see myself doing too many promotions. The only reason why I'm offering promotional discounts right now is simply because I want more exposure.

Alpine White E90 M Sport | M Performance Exhaust | ST Coilovers | CF Splitters & Lip | CF Spoiler | CF Diffuser | CF Side Mirrors | Gloss Black Vinyl Wrapped Roof | Orion V4 | Linea Corse LC818 | IG: @revelocity_paulo | Website: www.revelocityevents.com
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2015, 12:28 PM   #8
slimmie
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 JB e92 335i

How much would that exact same set-up be for the grey-e92 in your original post?
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2015, 12:40 PM   #9
1edyson
Second Lieutenant
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d

PM Sent
      03-26-2015, 02:40 PM   #10
888Concept
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
For $650, I would take that man! Where were you when I was looking for a shop? Haha but yeah, with the same quality, with $300 more in your pocket, I think he's got a better deal.
I wasn't in a shop then. Still not in a shop yet, but I've been looking for a good place to lease. Thanks brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimmie View Post
How much would that exact same set-up be for the grey-e92 in your original post?
Sorry just to make sure, were you referring to the silver titanium e92 pre-LCI on the OP of my thread? If so, here's the cost breakdown:

*Open & reseal e92 pre-LCI headlights $150
*Matte black inner housing $150
*SMD LED, COB LED, or CCFL circular halos upgrade $100

TOTAL : $400

Quote:
PM Sent
responded
Appreciate 1
      03-26-2015, 07:19 PM   #11
slimmie
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 JB e92 335i

I meant the first post on this page which looks like a space grey e92. I think I looked in your other posts and figured out it was the DTM coronas..

Defintely interested, one last question. Is it possible to put on a new front lens after your pull apart the headlights? The one I have now is pitted to hell and would defintely like to put on a new front lens cover if I invest in something like this.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2015, 09:33 PM   #12
888Concept
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
I meant the first post on this page which looks like a space grey e92. I think I looked in your other posts and figured out it was the DTM coronas..

Defintely interested, one last question. Is it possible to put on a new front lens after your pull apart the headlights? The one I have now is pitted to hell and would defintely like to put on a new front lens cover if I invest in something like this.
new lenses are hard to find as theyre not sold separately. how bad is it? most cases i can have my guy restore it. i also have exactly one pair of spare lenses for e92 pre lci.

EDIT: a seller on ebay is selling a pair of exterior lenses for e92 pre LCI for I think $180 shipped.

Last edited by 888Concept; 03-27-2015 at 12:03 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2015, 05:28 AM   #13
11LMBiSTT
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
This is 'THE DEAL' if people want to upgrade their headlights. Probably will never see a deal like this again.

Quote:
From my estimates it should be $750 + the LCI style turn signal add-on, which I do not know the cost to, but that price is before the GB discount add-on factored in. Just for example purposes if you want the same setup but not adding in the turn signal mod it should come out $637.50 after GB discount.

Quote:
PM Sent
Once you inquire with 888 concepts, please lmk if you would like to be added to the GB list.

Quote:

I quoted you on the set you wanted above.

Yes, it is possible to put a new lens cover on if you can find one. Gullit has one pair available and one set is for sale on eBay.

Appreciate 0
      03-28-2015, 08:54 AM   #14
11LMBiSTT
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

The GB list has been updated guys! We are half way there, who wants to be last lucky 8?

Get in now or pay more later.

***List updated 3/28/15***
1. 11LMBiSTT
2. AzureHaze
3. Cloudywolf
4. 135Pats
5. Rahim e92
6. Sharkdriver
7. sleepyyuan
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2015, 03:37 AM   #15
11LMBiSTT
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

GROUP BUY CLOSED!

Just got word from 888 concepts that if more people are interested, they may be willing to increase the capacity of the GB. But interested parties should get in touch with 888 concept and myself ASAP and must be able to complete a $100 non refundable deposit by next Thursday the 9th of March by 11:59pm PST.
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2015, 05:43 PM   #16
J. Dub
Bob Saget
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i e92 N54 A/T

Is he 888 still in business?