E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > The Orange - Red Beast all Wrapped Up! (Shout-out to Members / Vendors as well)

Closed Thread

05-30-2012, 03:15 PM   #1
Motastic
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335!

The Orange - Red Beast all Wrapped Up! (Shout-out to Members / Vendors as well)

Finally got around to getting the car where I want for now till the next batch of mods come in the mail in a few weeks. Before I show the pictures, I want to thank the following vendors, shops, and members for the awesome help they have offered to get my car up and running

FlyLow335i – Thanks a lot for helping on getting my situation with the coil-overs situated. Went out of his way to figure out what the issue I was having on the coil-overs once install was done. Great asset to the community.

Tiago@VRSF – The amazing downpipes for the great price and also the future mods that are coming, will not have a doubt for a second of the quality of those products and performance (anxiously waiting). Great customer service and also always there to help answer questions! Tiago and I have had a few discussions about mods and car stuff. He definitely knows what he and his team are doing. So I would without a doubt put any of VRSF part’s in my car and not worry about anything afterwards.

Jeff@TopGearSolutions – A little late for this but bought my first mod from him, my COBB, and let me say probably one of the best mod’s I have ever made and offered the most competitive price around for it at the time.
Jose@SonicTuning – Great customer service, bugged him enough while I waited for my coil-overs to get here. He always was a great help in trying to figure out what was the issues I was having with my coilovers when I got them installed. Just hope the coil-overs perform well. First initial thought on them was, DAMM, the car's handling is alot better with the addition of the coil-over's and the arms. I will have a separate review for the suspension in a bit.

Jay@JGMods – Bought my M3 Rep bumper from him and side skirts. The fitment was great just some minor issues putting it on, but in the end worked out and shipped out extremely fast.

Alan@ModBargatins – Great customer service and willing to price match his products if we find a price lower elsewhere. He was there to help change my order on rims once I ordered and changed my mind last minute. Also refunded the difference once I found the wheels elsewhere cheaper.

Matt@Alufelgenwheels – A big thanks for Matt. When I received my rims, they were 3 one color and 1 another color. I ironically liked the one that was the color I did not order. We discussed last week about what I was doing with my car and also the color it was going to be. He suggested just waiting it out and getting the right color combo that he has coming in his next shipment in June. Waiting impatiently now to get the rims so I can put them on.

George @ Nu-Way Auto Body in Arlington, TX – Great customer service, awesome people that work there, and great work. I bug them for almost everything, they have installed all my body parts, hell even my downpipes because I wanted to get them installed that day and no one else could do it. The work his shop does is undeniably the best I have seen. I have been going to him for the last 8 years now, cannot vouch for him enough.

RioGrandeValley – Mr. Tomato himself, he got me into car detailing when he came the first time to detail my car at the house. He helped me get my swirls out of the car and since that day I have been addicted. Spent countless $$$ on getting detailing equipment and also detailing cars here and there.

Mark @ Redline in Arlington, TX – So I tried installing coil-overs with a buddy and realized real quick that was not going to happen. Mark took the car in, did it for a competitive price compared to some of the shops around here and also did extra work while he was down there to replace some of the other things for free. Those guys over there are great and know what they are doing. They have been in the Japanese car scene since 1998 (many records set with their cars) and now are entering German market.

Now a great big shout out to B, the guy that came to wrap the car at the house, He is great and for the price, cannot beat it. He has been wrapping cars for the last 10 years. He works for a very prominent car wrapping company in the DFW metroplex, some of the cars he has under his belt include a Bugatti, a few dozen Ferraris, and Lamborghini’s. He also wrapped my interior trim and roof on the G37. If you want him to wrap anything, PM me. I will hook you up with him and also the material

Now on to the car. To some they might like and to some they might hate it. I am open to criticism but at the end of the day, it’s my car!

Exterior:
M3 Replica Front Bumper
M3 Side skirts
BMW Performance Spoiler
Hamman Replica Roof Spoiler
Black kidney’s
5% tint all around (need it with Texas weather and ex-black car color)
Cyba Quad Tips
Orange – Red Vinyl Wrap with Matte Black Roof

Rims:
Current:
Linea Corse LC7 in Satin Black
(On the Way) 19” SF-71 Alufelgen Wheels in Sports Gunmetal (8.5 and 9.5 with +35 all around)
--I know I will need spacers

Suspension:
Sonic Tuning Coil-over’s
Meyle Tension Strut and Bushing
Meyle Lower Control Arm

Interior:
Black Metallic 3M Vinyl Wrap Wood Trim
BMW Seat Covers – Needed them for the lame tan interior

Future Mods Coming:
7” Intercooler
Exhaust
and in the future future a single turbo setup, possibly

This is the delivery day

This is Phase 1 - All Blacked Out

This is Phase 2 - Wrap and the rest of the goodies

When he started the wrap at roughly 9 AM

Half Way Done

Look at the detail, cut around the VIN number perfectly

Almost Done - It's getting real late

All Complete!!!

Ready to see the world, btw sorry for this set of pictures, car's abit dirty, it got wet in the Rain, and I cant wash it off yet so I had to just wipe it down with some quick detailer

Thanks for looking!!!

Here/ is the link to the flickr album with High Res images, someone want to make me a cool signature or bad ass wallpaper? I could have someone at work do it this week, but I am on vacation! lol

Last edited by Motastic; 06-08-2012 at 10:00 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 03:17 PM   #2
e90fun
('''\(;,,,;)/''')
Rep
Drives: AW 335i e90

pics?
      05-30-2012, 03:26 PM   #3
Motastic
Major
United_States
Rep

just added, sorry pressed submit button way too quick!
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 03:28 PM   #4
obert
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i

Looks really good...........totally diferent looking car
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 03:33 PM   #5
E90Mario
Brigadier General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: ESS E90 M3

Very nice car!
      05-30-2012, 03:37 PM   #6
Dr. G
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [8.84]
Good shit! Wrap looks like a clean job.
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 03:40 PM   #7
kdbryce
I have to return some video tapes
United_States
Rep
Drives: e70 X5M

looks good
      05-30-2012, 04:00 PM   #8
Motastic
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbryce View Post
looks good
Thank you sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. G View Post
Good shit! Wrap looks like a clean job.
It definately was, I was intrigued by the amount of detail and preciseness goes into this. The guy didnt cut corners at all. I mean the whole sides are one big piece, no seams at all ...at to top it off during the middle of the day, he took 30 mins to explain how to take car of it and what to do if I see some peeling, also left me with a brand new heat gun packed in a box and squeegee. It was an experience just watching it. I cant believe i thought i could have done it on my own prior to gettng it done

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIO K View Post
Very nice car!
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by obert View Post
Looks really good...........totally diferent looking car
thank you, i know i have just been just looking at the car and amazing myself everytime when I realize its my car and still the same car.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 04:09 PM   #9
karkid
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motastic View Post
Finally got around to getting the car where I want for now till the next batch of mods come in the mail in a few weeks. Before I show the pictures, I want to thank the following vendors, shops, and members for the awesome help they have offered to get my car up and running

FlyLow335i – Thanks a lot for helping on getting my situation with the coil-overs situated. Went out of his way to figure out what the issue I was having on the coil-overs once install was done. Great asset to the community.

Tiago@VRSF – The amazing downpipes for the great price and also the future mods that are coming, will not have a doubt for a second of the quality of those products and performance (anxiously waiting). Great customer service and also always there to help answer questions! Tiago and I have had a few discussions about mods and car stuff. He definitely knows what he and his team are doing. So I would without a doubt put any of VRSF part’s in my car and not worry about anything afterwards.

Jeff@TopGearSolutions – A little late for this but bought my first mod from him, my COBB, and let me say probably one of the best mod’s I have ever made and offered the most competitive price around for it at the time.
Jose@SonicTuning – Great customer service, bugged him enough while I waited for my coil-overs to get here. He always was a great help in trying to figure out what was the issues I was having with my coilovers when I got them installed. Just hope the coil-overs perform well. First initial thought on them was, DAMM, the car's handling is alot better with the addition of the coil-over's and the arms. I will have a separate review for the suspension in a bit.

Jay@JGMods – Bought my M3 Rep bumper from him and side skirts. The fitment was great just some minor issues putting it on, but in the end worked out and shipped out extremely fast.

Alan@ModBargatins – Great customer service and willing to price match his products if we find a price lower elsewhere. He was there to help change my order on rims once I ordered and changed my mind last minute. Also refunded the difference once I found the wheels elsewhere cheaper.

Matt@Alufelgenwheels – A big thanks for Matt. When I received my rims, they were 3 one color and 1 another color. I ironically liked the one that was the color I did not order. We discussed last week about what I was doing with my car and also the color it was going to be. He suggested just waiting it out and getting the right color combo that he has coming in his next shipment in June. Waiting impatiently now to get the rims so I can put them on.

George @ Nu-Way Auto Body in Arlington, TX – Great customer service, awesome people that work there, and great work. I bug them for almost everything, they have installed all my body parts, hell even my downpipes because I wanted to get them installed that day and no one else could do it. The work his shop does is undeniably the best I have seen. I have been going to him for the last 8 years now, cannot vouch for him enough.

RioGrandeValley – Mr. Tomato himself, he got me into car detailing when he came the first time to detail my car at the house. He helped me get my swirls out of the car and since that day I have been addicted. Spent countless $$$ on getting detailing equipment and also detailing cars here and there.

Mark @ Redline in Arlington, TX – So I tried installing coil-overs with a buddy and realized real quick that was not going to happen. Mark took the car in, did it for a competitive price compared to some of the shops around here and also did extra work while he was down there to replace some of the other things for free. Those guys over there are great and know what they are doing. They have been in the Japanese car scene since 1998 (many records set with their cars) and now are entering German market.

Now a great big shout out to B, the guy that came to wrap the car at the house, He is great and for the price, cannot beat it. He has been wrapping cars for the last 10 years. He works for a very prominent car wrapping company in the DFW metroplex, some of the cars he has under his belt include a Bugatti, a few dozen Ferraris, and Lamborghini’s. He also wrapped my interior trim and roof on the G37. If you want him to wrap anything, PM me. I will hook you up with him and also the material

Now on to the car. To some they might like and to some they might hate it. I am open to criticism but at the end of the day, it’s my car!

Exterior:
M3 Replica Front Bumper
M3 Side skirts
BMW Performance Spoiler
Hamman Replica Roof Spoiler
Black kidney’s
5% tint all around (need it with Texas weather and ex-black car color)
Cyba Quad Tips
Orange – Red Vinyl Wrap with Matte Black Roof

Rims:
Current:
Linea Corse LC7 in Satin Black
(On the Way) 19” SF-71 Alufelgen Wheels in Sports Gunmetal (8.5 and 9.5 with +35 all around)
--I know I will need spacers

Suspension:
Sonic Tuning Coil-over’s
Meyle Tension Strut and Bushing
Meyle Lower Control Arm

Performance:
Cobb Accessport
ER Chargepipe
TIal BOV
Stett CAI
VRSF Downpipes

Interior:
Black Metallic 3M Vinyl Wrap Wood Trim
BMW Seat Covers – Needed them for the lame tan interior

Future Mods Coming:
7” Intercooler
Exhaust
and in the future future a single turbo setup, possibly

This is the delivery day

This is Phase 1 - All Blacked Out

This is Phase 2 - Wrap and the rest of the goodies

When he started the wrap at roughly 9 AM

Half Way Done

Look at the detail, cut around the VIN number perfectly

Almost Done - It's getting real late

All Complete!!!

Ready to see the world, btw sorry for this set of pictures, car's abit dirty, it got wet in the Rain, and I cant wash it off yet so I had to just wipe it down with some quick detailer

Thanks for looking!!!

Here/ is the link to the flickr album with High Res images, someone want to make me a cool signature or bad ass wallpaper? I could have someone at work do it this week, but I am on vacation! lol

OH no you didnt !!!! only I'm allowed ORANGE

i'm kidding broo beautiful E92 wish we could've got together to do a shoot
      05-30-2012, 04:14 PM   #10
intensee92
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Your Girl Crazy.

looks totally diff than before.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 04:23 PM   #11
E90Company
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Car

Looks boss
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 04:46 PM   #12
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Apart from the smoked rear lights it's perfect. Very nicely done.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 04:47 PM   #13
1sh@Crystalwhite
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 Space Grey

What a Beaut! Love what you've done man!
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 04:51 PM   #14
nafoo
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Boosted Bimmer

Damn, that turned out really well.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 04:53 PM   #15
edirtaynine
Major General
Rep
Drives: e92

wrap job looks awesome. car looks clean.

and the stories/descriptions of the experiences with the vendors/members look like they handled everything great... but those same stories/descriptions make me think you are one of the worst types of customers to deal with in retail. lol
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 04:56 PM   #16
AceBMW
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi

i like everything about the car but the taillights, too darkish for me. love the way its changed though, nice job.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 05:10 PM   #17
Motastic
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceBMW View Post
i like everything about the car but the taillights, too darkish for me. love the way its changed though, nice job.
thanks, i know the tail lights are a little over done but i cant go back :/ jumped the gun on the paint stuff in the begining

Quote:
Originally Posted by edirtaynine View Post
wrap job looks awesome. car looks clean.

and the stories/descriptions of the experiences with the vendors/members look like they handled everything great... but those same stories/descriptions make me think you are one of the worst types of customers to deal with in retail. lol
hah thanks, and I am not kidding i would hate me too as a customer. I work retail, well not really retail but with clients all day at work, and its like after getting questions about ever small thing, it turned me into that too lol. I always value Customer serivice over product, because in the end the product will always work out with great customer service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nafoo View Post
Damn, that turned out really well.
i know i was a little iffy before when the wrap came in but after on the car, came out real good, even when the hood was just done, i was contemplating it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SH View Post
What a Beaut! Love what you've done man!
thank you sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Apart from the smoked rear lights it's perfect. Very nicely done.
as i said earlier, wish I could go back, but jumped the gun too early before and had them tinted with paint

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Company View Post
Looks boss
thank you sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by intensee92 View Post
looks totally diff than before.
i KNOW, i love it lol i kinda feel like its a new car, took delivery on memorial day lol, me and her are like
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 05:12 PM   #18
Projekt_BooGie
Average Car Exceeding Expectations (ACEE)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i e92

Garage List
2007 e92  [7.00]
wow that looks good!!!!

too much to list...just know its wide and bagged
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 05:14 PM   #19
BIFCAIDS
Bird Flu and Cat Aids combined
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 340i M-Sport+ MPPSK E92 M3

Ill be point blank, all black looked ridiculous. However liking the orange.
      05-30-2012, 06:38 PM   #20
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
nice!

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 07:14 PM   #21
EPT535i
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535I

Wow.... Look's good.
      05-30-2012, 07:35 PM   #22
vfeng
Captain
United_States