E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > New bike..now 335 is slow

12-04-2012, 11:37 AM   #133
WildBee659
Newbee
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 Comvertible(F83)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznick View Post
I was coming back from a car cruze. It was just getting dark. I was with a pack of friends. They all hammered it and I was just chugging along doing the speed limit.I thought I saw something fly up in the air, and the next thing I know I saw sparks on the pavement ahead of me.The sparks were actually a light up, steel restaraunt sign( ya know the one that sits on the ground with an arrow pointing to the store and you can change the letters on it to make it say what you want)It was a 2 lane road in the middle of nowhere.I was headed west and some idiot headed east had the sign in the back of his truck. He never strapped it down and it took flight.Believe it or not it was upright spinning across the road right at me.I got on my front brakes as hard as I could, basically doing a stoppie. I couldn't get slowed down fast enough so I let off the brakes, & when the back end hit the ground I yanked the bike to the left,,,heading straight for on coming traffic , which just happen to be a Dodge RAM pickup truck. So I went quickly back to the right just missing the truck as they locked up their brakes. So now I'm headed back toward the sign, still upright and sparking, that has been trying so hard to kill me.Now I'm headed for the side of the road which lucky for me( and I didn't know at the time) had no guard rails, just a little gravel and some grass and trees. I got on both brakes as hard as I could figuring I was gonna get hit and figured if I hit it I might be lucky enough to be ejected over it. I'll never forget watching that sign go flying right in front of me(my headlights lit it up...it still had letters on it) and catching my front wheel.It ejected me.I landed in the grass and the bike cartwheeled to a stop and landed on top of me. All I remember is myself moaning "I'm still alive" & the scream of motorcycle engines coming back my way.(my friend said all he could see when he looked back was my head light go all over the place disappear.They figured I was dead) One of my best friends stopped to make sure I was alive and then took off while the other guys lifted the bike off me and called 911. What I didn't know at the time is the guy that lost the sign had stopped a little further down the road, and my buddy had caught up him.He was literally getting ready to kill the guy he was so upset ( he's a former Green Beret), when a State Trooper pulls up wondering whats going on. My friend tries to explain but at this point we are about 1/4 mile apart. The Trooper calls in a motorcycle accident. I was right between counties ,so needless to say 3 different companies came. Fire engine, Sheriffs, volunteers,Troopers and ambulances and none of them could find me cuz it was pitch dark . So there I lay hoping one of my friends can flag someone down. Luckily the guy that I almost ran into with the RAM turns around , found me and parked his truck in the middle of the lane with his flashers on.Everyone on scene couldn't believe i was alive not to mention coherent and talking like nothing happened. They figured I was in shock, but I can just remember thinking I couldn't believe I was alive and OK . I didn't realize how bad things were. Here's the kicker . The guy who lost the sign wouldn't admit that he lost anything out of his truck & my friends really didn't see what happened.At this point I was trying to explain to the troopers what had happen. When I told them it was a sign they looked at me like I was crazy. All I could hear was chatter back and forth on the walkie talkies .After about 15 minutes I heard " Hey we have a restarant sign down here in the trees". When the Trooper (female trooper) said"sir would you like to admit this is yours or are we gonna do this the hard way?" , his response was" Fine , its mine, can I just have my ticket so I can go home?"The trooper was pissed. She told him it would be a long time before he got home after all the tickets she was going to write him and that he was lucky he wasn't going to jail for homicide. He never came down to check on me...nothing. To make things worse the bike only had 800 miles on it and this guy had no insurance and not a penny to his name. It was the first time I ever had to sue someone and I never got a dime.All my medical bills have been paid by me. I could have 2 Ferraris sitting in my garage for all the surgeries Ive had .I brkoe me C3 & C4 and have a chunk of bone wedged against my spinal chord, but it doesn't seem to be causing problems, so its gonna stay .I can walk and move just fine now without any weakness, but there was nerve damage to my occipital nerve and it causes excruciating pain to my head ear and eye, almost every day. I've been having surgeries but they only give minor relief. My doctors are working now on getting me into the Cleveland Clinic to see if they can do anything. My left shoulder was so destroyed the team of doctors that worked on it said they'd never seen anything like it and can't believe I have full use of it. I worked extremely hard in therapy to get use of it back. Every once in a while it will catch and hurt, but other then a gnarly scar you'd never know. So that stopped my racing career. I put the bike back together as I was healing . I was cathartic for me I guess . I just finished putting up a new state of the art work shop to build cars and bikes. I think I'm gonna hang it from the ceiling.For some reason I can't part with it .I was wearing all my gear from the best Arai helmet $ could by right down to Alpinestars boots.Sure its hot and you might look like a douche but it saved my life. I kept it all as a reminder.For all that went wrong that night , I consider myself very lucky. My family's business has kept some money coming in for me and my wife has stood by me through it all.So even though I'm still in a lot of pain I still consider myself lucky.This was over 10 years ago. Sorry for the long story . There's more I could tell but maybe another time. I bought the bike as a left over. It was originally blue. I thought about putting it back to its original state , but I figured something special was called for.You can let it beat you or you can keep pushing , I'll keep pushing on The Trooper came to see me in the hospital.We never actually met that night cuz she was reaming the guy out that lost the sign.She was really cool.Even showed up to court for me. She said when my friend said I was down on the side of the road she was sure I'd be dead.Motorcycle calls are usually never good. I think every emergency worker came over to me that night and put their hand on me and thanked god I was still alive. It was surreal. I still talk to some of the first responders because I have a friend who is a State Trooper who knows some of them
Wish you the best and its crazy how much the human body can take. But most importantly is how we choose to deal with it. I can truely say, "been there done that", as far as serious motorcycle accidents go. I'll be short: After 9/11 as a USAF reservist I was activated at sent to Barksdale AFB, LA from NC. I spent 19 months on active duty and deployed to Saudi Arabia for 4 months during that time. A week before being deactivated I was involved in a motorcycle accident on my ZX9R when a 19 yr old decided to make a left turn in front of me. I have no memory of the accident or my first week in ICU. I fractured both wrist, right ankle, T-7/8 vertebrae, and tore all the ligaments on my left knee. First time I ever broke any bones.LOL Spent 3 months on my back before starting the hard road to recovery. About 6 months after my accident I finally made it home and continued with outpatient therapy. Apr 7, 2013 will be 10 yrs since my accident. I'm now in a wheelchair, living with pain everyday and thankful I'm alive. My wife is the greatest!!! Before being activated I was a motor officer on a BMW R1150RT-P, best job ever.LOL On the bright side, I was on active duty and now retired with 100% service connected disability. God has blessed my family since the accident and we have never been without any needs.

My advise to riders, learn to ride properly, take motorcycle riding classes, and a roadracing school if you want to ride your sportbike to its limits safely. Better yet, do track days. Most importantly, WEAR safety gear to include a helmet even if your state does not require one, or at least be an organ donor so someone else can benefit from your stupidity. A helmet saved me in 2 out of 4 of my motorcycle accidents. The 2 accidents were my worse ones, on both I was knocked unconscious. Yes, I'm hard headed and love riding. Love the open road so now I have a convertible and love it.

2016 BMW M4 Convertible(F83).
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 "SuperBee"
2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 (Wife's Car)
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 12:58 PM   #134
srSheepdog
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 07 335i - Montego Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBee659 View Post
Wish you the best and its crazy how much the human body can take. But most importantly is how we choose to deal with it. I can truely say, "been there done that", as far as serious motorcycle accidents go. I'll be short: After 9/11 as a USAF reservist I was activated at sent to Barksdale AFB, LA from NC. I spent 19 months on active duty and deployed to Saudi Arabia for 4 months during that time. A week before being deactivated I was involved in a motorcycle accident on my ZX9R when a 19 yr old decided to make a left turn in front of me. I have no memory of the accident or my first week in ICU. I fractured both wrist, right ankle, T-7/8 vertebrae, and tore all the ligaments on my left knee. First time I ever broke any bones.LOL Spent 3 months on my back before starting the hard road to recovery. About 6 months after my accident I finally made it home and continued with outpatient therapy. Apr 7, 2013 will be 10 yrs since my accident. I'm now in a wheelchair, living with pain everyday and thankful I'm alive. My wife is the greatest!!! Before being activated I was a motor officer on a BMW R1150RT-P, best job ever.LOL On the bright side, I was on active duty and now retired with 100% service connected disability. God has blessed my family since the accident and we have never been without any needs.

My advise to riders, learn to ride properly, take motorcycle riding classes, and a roadracing school if you want to ride your sportbike to its limits safely. Better yet, do track days. Most importantly, WEAR safety gear to include a helmet even if your state does not require one, or at least be an organ donor so someone else can benefit from your stupidity. A helmet saved me in 2 out of 4 of my motorcycle accidents. The 2 accidents were my worse ones, on both I was knocked unconscious. Yes, I'm hard headed and love riding. Love the open road so now I have a convertible and love it.
Thanks for sharing, Brother, and thank you for your service, at both your day and weekend jobs.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 01:33 PM   #135
gpb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i Cabrio

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzinZ View Post
Typical beginner comment. No offense, as your not the first to use this logic. Self control is only about 1% of the battle you'll have to deal with. Learn to ride a bike properly! [...] If you get a nice shiny new supersport and drop it at 3mph it can cost upwards of $1700 in damages to fix.
This is excellent advice. With rare exceptions, all new riders *will* drop their bike at least a time or two. I know I did back in 1990 when I first learned to ride.

Best to start with a relatively naked smaller displacement bike with a few bumps and scratches but otherwise mechanically sound. You'll add your own battlescars to the bike and down the road pass it along to another new rider. The cost of owning it will be FAR less than the insurance on a brand new shiny bike or the cost to do the repairs without going through insurance and raising your rates even further.

The other thing is a lower displacement bike's throttle is a little more "forgiving"... I'm probably not going to make my point well here, but I'm trying to convey that each incremental movement of the throttle "releases" more power on the larger displacement bike. IMHO its easier to learn to finesse power delivery on the smaller displacement bike, *and* learn to properly use the power you have available. Plus when you inadvertantly grab a handful of throttle you're likely to have more time to react and correct your error on the smaller displacement bike.

Second tip: find and enroll in a Motorcycle Safety Foundation course if you haven't done so.

BTW - I recommend all riders, new and old, read David L Hough's "Street Strategies" books.

EDIT: BTW2, Sara504, the above is gender-neutral and I'd say the same thing to anyone considering a motorcycle.

Last edited by gpb; 12-04-2012 at 02:02 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 01:34 PM   #136
amani
Rep
Drives: 2007 335 coupe

wanted a bike since 18 and now 38, never had a bike and probably never will. just more and more responsibility to take as time went by so dont have the gut for it. great touching stories here. the longest posts i ever read without regrets.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 02:11 PM   #137
Shadow007
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i coupe monaco blue

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamaben View Post
I'm new to bike ownership as i bought a week old 2012 ninja 650 and have ridden it for 1.5 weeks straight to work, etc. Not even a fast bike to those who have been riding a while, but fast to me being a new rider. Anyway, just got in the 335 after being on this bike a while and it feels sooooo slow. I mean i know the bike IS faster, but man, i cant believe how slow it makes my car feel. Can you riders relate?
I hear ya man. Before I got the bimmer I had a G35, which I thought was decent, speed wise ,compared to what I had before (98 Honda Accord), but once I got more involved with the enthusaist scence, I knew my car wasn't fast at all compared to others. It only takes one race against a true tuner/enthusaist to put you in your place and that's what happened to me. ( damn Mustangs/ American muscle in general ) After that I said eff it... if I cant beat them in a car, I sure as hell will crush them on a bike lol...Its not a fair race by any means I know, but still. After that, I got my first bike an 04 GSX R 750 and man o man... Talking about being untouchable... I spent paychecks upon paychecks making that thing the beast it is today. I've had it over two years and I didn't think I would ever need another bike just the fact that I never fully opened that bike up... not even unto this day. But for some reason the whole speed urge kicked in especially when it came down to other people getting 1000 cc bikes. I was like well I guess its time for an upgrade... and an upgrade I did. I've recently purchased this bike, but man... Its a completely different beast. Introducing Sonic and his rival Shadow

E85 Z4M
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 04:31 PM   #138
Bamaben
Major
Rep
Drives: 07 335i blk/blk/alum 6MT

Quote:
I'm new to bike ownership as i bought a week old 2012 ninja 650 and have ridden it for 1.5 weeks straight to work, etc. Not even a fast bike to those who have been riding a while, but fast to me being a new rider. Anyway, just got in the 335 after being on this bike a while and it feels sooooo slow. I mean i know the bike IS faster, but man, i cant believe how slow it makes my car feel. Can you riders relate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow007
I hear ya man. Before I got the bimmer I had a G35, which I thought was decent, speed wise ,compared to what I had before (98 Honda Accord), but once I got more involved with the enthusaist scence, I knew my car wasn't fast at all compared to others. It only takes one race against a true tuner/enthusaist to put you in your place and that's what happened to me. ( damn Mustangs/ American muscle in general ) After that I said eff it... if I cant beat them in a car, I sure as hell will crush them on a bike lol...Its not a fair race by any means I know, but still. After that, I got my first bike an 04 GSX R 750 and man o man... Talking about being untouchable... I spent paychecks upon paychecks making that thing the beast it is today. I've had it over two years and I didn't think I would ever need another bike just the fact that I never fully opened that bike up... not even unto this day. But for some reason the whole speed urge kicked in especially when it came down to other people getting 1000 cc bikes. I was like well I guess its time for an upgrade... and an upgrade I did. I've recently purchased this bike, but man... Its a completely different beast. Introducing Sonic and his rival Shadow

Nice bikes!

Good to hear people have been riding a while. I was getting seriously spooked reading these horrific stories. I know anything can happen and you have to be willing to live with the risks. I've know people who've been killed on bikes and seriously hurt. But I know more who've been riding a long time without incident. I think if I take out as much risk that I can control with careful riding, no risk taking maneuvers, constant awareness and anticipation, then that's all I can do. I did take the MSF course prior to buying our bikes and I am so glad we did. I learned so much I would never have learned on my own. Please share your stories of how long you've been riding without incident to help us see that riding can still be somewhat safe and enjoyable. I need to hear it as a new rider

It takes a big man to cry. It takes an even bigger man to laugh at him-- Jack Handey

mods: blackout grill, finishing rods, badges, Blacklines.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 04:43 PM   #139
srSheepdog
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 07 335i - Montego Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpb View Post
This is excellent advice. With rare exceptions, all new riders *will* drop their bike at least a time or two. I know I did back in 1990 when I first learned to ride.

Best to start with a relatively naked smaller displacement bike with a few bumps and scratches but otherwise mechanically sound. You'll add your own battlescars to the bike and down the road pass it along to another new rider. The cost of owning it will be FAR less than the insurance on a brand new shiny bike or the cost to do the repairs without going through insurance and raising your rates even further.

The other thing is a lower displacement bike's throttle is a little more "forgiving"... I'm probably not going to make my point well here, but I'm trying to convey that each incremental movement of the throttle "releases" more power on the larger displacement bike. IMHO its easier to learn to finesse power delivery on the smaller displacement bike, *and* learn to properly use the power you have available. Plus when you inadvertantly grab a handful of throttle you're likely to have more time to react and correct your error on the smaller displacement bike.

Second tip: find and enroll in a Motorcycle Safety Foundation course if you haven't done so.

BTW - I recommend all riders, new and old, read David L Hough's "Street Strategies" books.

EDIT: BTW2, Sara504, the above is gender-neutral and I'd say the same thing to anyone considering a motorcycle.
Quality advice! Well stated.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 06:31 PM   #140
galahad05
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '07 335i e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpb View Post

lol I remember my first accidental grab of some throttle on my Z. I was in 2nd gear and almost got pulled off the bike. Luckily it didn't pull an unexpected power wheelie.
      12-04-2012, 11:10 PM   #141
WildBee659
Newbee
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 Comvertible(F83)

Quote:
Nice bikes!

Good to hear people have been riding a while. I was getting seriously spooked reading these horrific stories. I know anything can happen and you have to be willing to live with the risks. I've know people who've been killed on bikes and seriously hurt. But I know more who've been riding a long time without incident. I think if I take out as much risk that I can control with careful riding, no risk taking maneuvers, constant awareness and anticipation, then that's all I can do. I did take the MSF course prior to buying our bikes and I am so glad we did. I learned so much I would never have learned on my own. Please share your stories of how long you've been riding without incident to help us see that riding can still be somewhat safe and enjoyable. I need to hear it as a new rider
The reality is riding bikes on the streets is dangerous, and so is driving a car because of the idiots talking on cell phones, texting, paying more attention to the radio, their kids or whatever than their driving. I have investigated plenty of accidents cause by careless drivers. Then add the can't drive street racer or drunk driver. Unfortunately, on a bike the rider has little protection against a vehicle, guard rail or utility pole. If you are wearing leathers, helmet, gloves, proper boots and hit just pavement, chances are you're walking away with little damage. My 1st accident at age 18, at 110 mph high speed woble after exiting a curve, last thing I saw was the headlight and front tire as I flew over the handlebars. I was knocked unconscious, had a little road rash but walked out of the ER the same day. Didn't hit nothing but pavement. A collision with a car at age 43 was a completely different story as I posted earlier.

Motorcycle riding can be fun but its not for everyone. As a new rider learn to ride defensively, practice what you're taught, and watch out for the idiots behind the wheel. The only thing that will keep me from riding again if I ever walk is my wife who has been with me for 23 yrs and stated she will leave me if I ever get another bike. But she didn't say anything about riding my brother's Ducati 996.LOL Just enjoy it and be safe.

2016 BMW M4 Convertible(F83).
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 "SuperBee"
2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 (Wife's Car)
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2012, 06:07 AM   #142
Reznick
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 M3 ,01 330,M240?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBee659 View Post

I feel for you, & I know I could have ended up much worse. The chunk of bone that broke off my c3 is pressing deep into my spinal chord. My neurologist couldn't believe is was walking around without any weakness in my arms or legs. He told me it shouldn't move anymore as long as I don't have any major accidents and it would be too dangerous to remove. I know what its like to live in pain, although our situations are different.I feel like I have an ice pic inserted behind my left ear and it goes straight to my left eye.Its excrutiating. I had the doctors burn some nerves away further down in my neck so the pain would cause the rest of my neck and shoulder lock up . I have a good friend based in Fort Campbell KY who told me there were so many motorcycle accidents from guys coming back from tours buying motorcycles and getting accidents that the military wouldn't sign off on any motorcycle loans & then they implemented that even if you had a valid motorcycle license you had too pass their test. Good luck . Hang in there
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 08:16 PM   #143
BAFOMET
Rep
Drives: '11 328i M-Sport

Too funny of a thread. I know this has been dead for about three months, but I was reading through your commentary about how your bike makes your 335 feel slow and couldn't resist posting.

A few months back we bought my fiancee her 335, let's just say she and I feel your pain... the pink one is hers (about 190 rwhp on motor) and I just pulled my black bike apart (about 225 rwhp on motor) Needless to say, yes... the 335 is a MUTT!

Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 08:35 PM   #144
mxa121
Major
Rep
Drives: M

I gave up my 06 gsxr 750 to get my 335.

Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 09:39 PM   #145
TireFire
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i

Garage List
2008 335i (sold)  [0.00]
1996 328i (sold)  [0.00]
2014 335i  [0.00]
2001 540iT  [0.00]
Here are some of mine. I got the 335 so i could get a fix when the weather is shit. My wife asks why i have to drive so fast and i just reply.... who's driving fast? This thing is slow as piss!

2012 848 EVO Corse SE

2008 GSXR 750

2007 Tuono 1000R

2000 KTM 380SX
      03-20-2013, 10:03 PM   #146
galahad05
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '07 335i e90

That 848 is beautiful and fast as hell. However, I find it too uncomfortable to ride long. Not as bad as a Triumph Daytona though. That's a wrist killer for sure.
      03-21-2013, 01:05 AM   #147
9ball
Private
Rep
Drives: Space Gray E92

I personally like riding street fighters. They are fast and handle well without the discomfort on long rides that a sport bike has. The only downside is lack of wind protection. Unfortunately, I decided to get rid of my street bikes at the end of last year before I hurt myself. I do still ride a dual sport, but it just to connect the trails. I have been riding bikes on and off since I was 7 years old and knowing my track record, I will probably end up with another street bike. I already miss it. There is no off season in Socal. The Triumph I sold to a friend and he has already crashed it. He broke his ankle and tweaked his knee.
I know this is a old thread, but congrats on the bike. There is no better therapy then going for a ride.

Triumph Speed Triple

MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR
]
And all I have left!!! Husaberg 570FE

Last edited by 9ball; 03-21-2013 at 01:39 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2013, 01:35 AM   #148
9ball
Private
Rep
Drives: Space Gray E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by galahad05 View Post
That 848 is beautiful and fast as hell. However, I find it too uncomfortable to ride long. Not as bad as a Triumph Daytona though. That's a wrist killer for sure.
I had a Daytona before my Speed Triple and MV. Do they make Heli bars for the 848. I had a set of those on my Daytona and they made a huge difference. I did quite a few 200+ mile rides without even touching a freeway and my ass hurt more than my wrist by the end of the ride.
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2013, 03:08 AM   #149
kdbryce
I have to return some video tapes
United_States
Rep
Drives: e70 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335vnm View Post
I've seriously considered it. I love riding.
you're still alive! i was about to have to post a thread: what happened to sara?
      03-21-2013, 06:48 AM   #150
justice league
Why try to fit in when you were born to stand out.
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW E90xi 328

Bike all the way here is mine.......rider since 07 and lovin it.....
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-21-2013, 08:15 AM   #151
TireFire
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i

Garage List
2008 335i (sold)  [0.00]
1996 328i (sold)  [0.00]
2014 335i  [0.00]
2001 540iT  [0.00]
Love that speed trip and brutale and that berg would be the cats ass if it were the sumo one! My tuono is all day comfy and will wheelie anytime I whack it. I have no idea if the 848 is comfy or not because I haven't ridden it yet. I bought it in dec with 60 miles and started stripping it down to build as a race bike. It should be ready to roll in a couple weeks.
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2013, 09:05 AM   #152
NH335i
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamaben
Lol.
Ive had my gixxer 750 for a while now.
No big mods just full exhaust and bigger rear sprocket as far as performance goes.
But like you said. Definitely makes cars feel slow.
If i had my 335 first then I could see myself thinking it was fast. But being on bikes my whole life gives you a whole new perspective on whats fast and whats not.
The bikes are just stupid fast.
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2013, 09:09 AM   #153
Turb0Surge
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BLACK e90 335i

Lol @ zombie thread. I've since sold that r1 and am riding an 06 'busa.
Attached Images

03-21-2013, 09:42 AM   #154
Popsrcr
Private
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Archer View Post
..just seems faster because you can see the asphalt zipping by under your feet But yes, riding a bike does seem faster than compared to traveling the same speed in a car.

A pic of mine - 2002 VFR800 Interceptor (well.. mine's in winter storage - so it's a googled image)

I've got one of these, too! Don't see them around much. Mine's a 2009.
Appreciate 0