E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N57 / M57 Turbo Diesel Discussions - 335d > ProfiDiesel 76mm Turbo-back Exhaust System

05-21-2017, 12:12 PM   #23
JOHNNYBRAVO1
NY BRAVEST
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 Monaco blue, 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoooper View Post
My profi system didnt fit that well and required me to source my own proper EGT bung and weld it in. It sounds fine and looks fine, though the tips provided are meant for a swaged exhaust outlet and the provided system is not swaged so the tips dont fit right (I ended up tack welding the adjustment screws top and bottom so it doesnt rattle around). It sounds fine, pretty much like every system with dual mufflers. Material seems fine, but its not really a concern where I am so I didnt concern myself much with that.

Bottom line, its by far the best complete exhaust for $1050 available for the 335d, but its not the best system out there.
That's exactly what I had to do. I've wrote about this so much in numerous posts. But the EGT bung was easy as we're the tips. The best exhaust for our cars is by PER4MANCE out of Germany but it's 4000
Appreciate 0