E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > Run in with a 911 turbo

08-24-2007, 05:09 AM   #23
HappyG
Major
Rep
Drives: 06 BMW 330i / 6SP

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Those porsche's just keep pulling...that e36 M3 in the second vid seemed to be pulling as well. Yum.
________
HONDA INTEGRA

Last edited by HappyG; 03-08-2011 at 09:08 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2007, 03:02 PM   #24
Vegas_Sirk
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 JKU Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadillac Johnson View Post
Yeah, there's no way an Evo could ever be faster than "real sports cars" I mean a cheap "rice mobile" could never hang with an Italian sausage or German wundercar... right?

Although there is this;

and this;

I mean how good are Murcielago's, F360 Stradale's, M-coupes, Porsche's and Lotus's Anyway?

3:30 into the second vid is especially good..

lol ... this place makes me miss EvoM .... at least on there the majority of people where real Enthusiast and not a bunch of Badge whores.
________
TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND FORUM
________
VAPORGENIE REVIEWS
________
BEST VAPORIZER
________
apartments in Pattaya
________
Medical Marijuana Card

Last edited by Vegas_Sirk; 09-19-2011 at 09:46 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2007, 03:06 PM   #25
Vegas_Sirk
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyG View Post
Those porsche's just keep pulling...that e36 M3 in the second vid seemed to be pulling as well. Yum.
the evo in that 2nd vid wasnt very fast. ....

If you want to see some good footage go to:

www.Robispec.com

Enter the site and click on "Customer Cars" and watch the vids at the bottom. They are ride along vids with my homie Nils ... he dominates the Redline Time Attack Street Class Series

Also here is a vid of a Turbo Porsche vs Evo:

http://titsup-racing.com/video/evo/evo_vs_x50.wmv (Right click / Save As)
________
Hans stuck
________
Video reviews
________
ZOLOFT LAWSUITES
________
Live sex
________
Prilosec lawsuit

Appreciate 0
      08-24-2007, 03:10 PM   #26
TheAcAvenger
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 R35 GTR / 2007 E92 335i

As far as i'm concerned, the Evo is the greatest tuner/tunable car in the last 20 years. You can argue the Supra and domestics, but only in a straight line, and you can argue the skyline, but its too expensive. As far is super bang for your buck in ANY situation, the evo is above the rest.
2018 R35 GT-R Cicio800 | 2007 E92 335i - RB Turbos, TC Kline DA Coils, HPA M3 Suspension, Quaife LSD, Stoptech BBK, JB4, FuelIT, AR Downpipes, RDSport Quads, Stett OC, Helix IC, Volk TE-37, Vorsteiner V-35, OSS Headlights | Retired - 2015 F82 M4
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2007, 10:14 PM   #27
Cadillac Johnson
Free taco with stolen base
Rep
Drives: 335i? GTR? RS5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3This View Post
the evo in that 2nd vid wasnt very fast. ....

If you want to see some good footage go to:

www.Robispec.com

Enter the site and click on "Customer Cars" and watch the vids at the bottom. They are ride along vids with my homie Nils ... he dominates the Redline Time Attack Street Class Series

Also here is a vid of a Turbo Porsche vs Evo:

http://titsup-racing.com/video/evo/evo_vs_x50.wmv (Right click / Save As)
It's hard to really tell from the video but it sounded very close to stock, didn't sound like he was running race pads or anything. Still was enough to pass a F360 Stradale, M-coupe, 993 turbo, 2 Exige's, which makes it even more impressive.

I was actualy looking for some of Nils videos, imparticular the one where he was running with a bunch of Viper's. I believe he posted times faster than all but one, and it was a FULL race prepped example. All of links were disabled besides the ones from Robi's site, so I went with what I had at hand.

There's always the vids of AMS's Time Attack car...

And yeah, I have noticed a lot of snobbery on this forum. I guess it's expected comparing Evo's to BMW's, but with the 335i I have a feeling theres going to be a swing from badge whores to performance whores.
      08-25-2007, 12:22 PM   #28
Excellence
G-STAR
Rep
Drives: E90 to A5

The reason why I didn't like the Lancer was cause of its crappy made in North America. I've seen my buddys lancer and holy shit his car's engine bay is rusty as hell and his car is fairly new! He also had rust proofing! Plus it feels like it has no power. I guess the lancer is more like a rally car. I don't really get excited when I drive it. And since I only drove it on the road I couldn't do anything crazy to it.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2007, 01:54 PM   #29
Vegas_Sirk
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excellence View Post
The reason why I didn't like the Lancer was cause of its crappy made in North America. I've seen my buddys lancer and holy shit his car's engine bay is rusty as hell and his car is fairly new! He also had rust proofing! Plus it feels like it has no power. I guess the lancer is more like a rally car. I don't really get excited when I drive it. And since I only drove it on the road I couldn't do anything crazy to it.
A Lancer and a Lancer Evolution are two completly different cars. The Evo is made in Japan ... not here in the US. Also there is VERY little the two share in parts even the Unibody on the Evo is different.
________
CHEAP UTG SNIPER MAGAZINES SPRING AIRSOFT
________
redhead girl Webcams
________
Ass pussy
________
Paradise Park Jomtien
________
Park Royal 3 Condominium Prathumnak

Appreciate 0
      08-25-2007, 01:56 PM   #30
Vegas_Sirk
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadillac Johnson View Post

And yeah, I have noticed a lot of snobbery on this forum. I guess it's expected comparing Evo's to BMW's, but with the 335i I have a feeling theres going to be a swing from badge whores to performance whores.
I hope so ... its been so bad lately that it makes me want to stop posting here.
________
MICHIGAN MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES
________
Babe Tubes
________
THE CIGAR BOSS
________
Angeltraviesox
________
Zoloft lawsuit

Appreciate 0