E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Our country after Hillary is elected..

10-21-2016, 04:42 PM   #67
MKSixer
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
[quote=insanecoder;20739819]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post

In addition, the campaign by the nature of the Russia countermeasures/strategies went way too long for the Germans.. the supply lines were way overstretched and the panzers overran many pockets (esp urban areas) which needed to be slowly consolidated.
Eventually as the campaign dragged on, the Russians seen so much of the Blitzkreig and pincer attacks that guys like Zhukov came up with effective countermeasures against them.. that and the Urals factories cranking out full steam under lend-lease from Britain and those insidious international bankers.. it was just a matter of time before production and manpower ground-down the Wehrmacht.

The Russians paid for WW2 with 20 million lives.
Absolutely. The conclusion of WW2 was almost inevitable once the US entered, full force. Hitler's 2 greatest miscalculations were that the US would not fight on the same side as the Russians and attacking England. He could have had the continent, consolidated, then launched an attack on the US.

@[Nyet. Not Russian Hacker](contact:368080)
Ask me hacker question. Hacker question I get answer.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2016, 04:53 PM   #68
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 340isDrive

[quote=MKSixer;20741564]
Quote:
Originally Posted by insanecoder View Post

Absolutely. The conclusion of WW2 was almost inevitable once the US entered, full force. Hitler's 2 greatest miscalculations were that the US would not fight on the same side as the Russians and attacking England. He could have had the continent, consolidated, then launched an attack on the US.
I dare say Hitler was not after the US nor UK.. he actually made many overtures to the allies for peace before conducting the Battle of Britain. Allowing the British expeditionary force to survive in Dunkirk was such a move.. from a military strategist POV that was a dumb move but it did save alot of British & French lives.. probably could have extended the war out a few more years.
Hi main goals as outlined in his book were clearly aimed at Russia and the East.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer7030.00

10-21-2016, 05:42 PM   #69
Its_lobelt
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Let the tin foil hat people loose lol.
Appreciate 1
VRG_135721.50