Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Flat tire warning lights

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

09-15-2007, 04:29 PM   #1
Guannoboy
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 987.2 CS PDK Black

Flat tire warning lights

Ok, so I just picked up my E90 330i today, it was being shipped from SF to Boston. And, the system says my tires have low pressure. I go to a service center to get air pumped in, and he said all the tires are fine. So, after the air is filled, the warning light is still on. Just curious if anyone else has had this problem? Must be something wrong with the computer huh? Thanks for the input.
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2007, 09:51 PM   #2
MnK6
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 엠쓰리

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guannoboy View Post
Ok, so I just picked up my E90 330i today, it was being shipped from SF to Boston. And, the system says my tires have low pressure. I go to a service center to get air pumped in, and he said all the tires are fine. So, after the air is filled, the warning light is still on. Just curious if anyone else has had this problem? Must be something wrong with the computer huh? Thanks for the input.
You probably just need to reset the pressure monitor. Your car manual should have the directions on how to reset it. I had the same problem. The warning light will not go off unless you reset the computer.
Appreciate 0