E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > What should I do when My mom...

11-30-2006, 07:22 AM   #23
F32Fleet
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonacoBimm
What should I do, when for the first time I ask someone to drive my car to see the car in another perspective. I ask my mom to drive it from a place that is like half a mile from home. And the first things she does is make the longest curb rash ever. She made a curb rash on 80% of the rear left rim. What should I do, I just dont want to express what Id like to do, cause thats just wrong..

EDIT: I just went to see it, and the side skirt is also scratched up. I didnt noticed it before, but then it had this 2 inch thick, and like 1 foot and a half long scratch that went upwards diagonally.

Suck it up, laugh it off, and get it fixed. 2 yrs ago my mother-in-law laid a 5" vertical crease when she hit my left front fender with her car door. Talk about self control. She felt really bad as I told her it was "ok" and "it's just a car". Boy was I pissed (no telling how many other cars she's dinged ya know).
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2006, 09:42 PM   #24
BeeEmDubU
Captain
Rep
Drives: AW 325i

did your mom pay for your car?