E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > MOD BARGAINS worst service yet to experience with my BMW

Closed Thread

09-26-2012, 08:28 PM   #45
robc1976
DIYER
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMODS View Post
Correct.
You guys actually have great service unlike **********s....your name should not be in the same sentence as **********s...they suck!
JB4 G5, Stage 3 LPFP, Stage 2 MOTIV PI, VM 6466 ST, Custom OCC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2, DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid SF bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, M3 fenders, M3 OEM sideskirts, Mtech rear bumper, CSL trunk, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2012, 01:48 AM   #46
Game
------
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G87 M2 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by outPHUKINGstanding View Post
Aman!!
I'm glad they got banned, my one and only experience with them didn't end well. I bought a set of 19" VB3s from them back in march, three of the wheels were new but one was refurbished; the front of the wheel looks new but on the back you can tell it has been repaired, there were weld spots all over and might have been bent at one time, I was charged full price for the whole set ($1900) I thought ok, no big deal it's on the the inside, no one will see it anyway; went for a drive at slow speed was all right, as soon as I got on the HWY at 65, my whole front end started shaking violently, that one tire went flat immediately, I have only gone 10 miles (thank you BMW for not having a spare) got towed home, called sales rep ***** telling him something's wrong with that wheel; imagine that he didn't seem to remember me anymore, then transfer me to some tech support guy and this guy was even worst, saying it was all my fault, I installed the wheel wrong, I hit a pot hole ect. ect... I took the wheel to a local tire shop, they said the wheel will never be balanced and will never hold air, it's way out of round and leaking at the seam where it was welded. After a few calls and emails to modbargins, got the same answer, it wsa my fault, the wheel was fine when they shipped it. I got fed up and bought another wheel from a different vendor.
Wow so no refund?
      10-01-2012, 08:07 AM   #47
mashimarho
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: E92 M3 & F80 M3 & G82 M4

Garage List
**********s, if I had to say, provided one of the BEST services to me. Alan is also on the top of my list for my go-to information guy.
      10-01-2012, 08:33 AM   #48
BOOSTLEE
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i, Ducati 996

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Wow so no refund?
no refund, took my business elsewhere
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2012, 10:18 AM   #49
DallasBoosted
Captain
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 335i

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by outPHUKINGstanding View Post
no refund, took my business elsewhere
You should dispute the charge for the 4th wheel with your credit card company if you haven't already.
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2012, 10:28 AM   #50
OECMG
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 328xi

+1 on **********s.com. Bought a set of city vision led angel eye lights and they barely lit the rings. Emailed with no response after 3 days. Then I called and they blamed my car and refused to exchange the set. Finally they wanted me to purchase some more expensive product to make my car look like the photos they were advertising for the set I bought. I won't be purchasing from them again.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 01:53 AM   #51
fresh_LA
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 SG 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by OECMG View Post
+1 on **********s.com. Bought a set of city vision led angel eye lights and they barely lit the rings. Emailed with no response after 3 days. Then I called and they blamed my car and refused to exchange the set. Finally they wanted me to purchase some more expensive product to make my car look like the photos they were advertising for the set I bought. I won't be purchasing from them again.
your first mistake was buying city visions.

Never had any issues with Mod Bargains... They priced matched my AG M359's which I got a hell of a deal on!

IMO... these guys get a big fat

Last edited by fresh_LA; 01-24-2013 at 02:11 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 02:15 AM   #52
robc1976
DIYER
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh_LA View Post
your first mistake was buying city visions.

Never had any issues with Mod Bargains... They priced matched my AG M359's which I got a hell of a deal on!

IMO... these guys get a big fat
sure thing buddy theses products re cheap POS I bought a front lip and it was so far out of spec I could hardly mount it....there LED tai lights are a flickering mess...cheap products and crap service to say the least.
JB4 G5, Stage 3 LPFP, Stage 2 MOTIV PI, VM 6466 ST, Custom OCC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2, DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid SF bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, M3 fenders, M3 OEM sideskirts, Mtech rear bumper, CSL trunk, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 06:15 AM   #53
fresh_LA
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 SG 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by robc1976 View Post
sure thing buddy theses products re cheap POS I bought a front lip and it was so far out of spec I could hardly mount it....there LED tai lights are a flickering mess...cheap products and crap service to say the least.
You would have a great argument if they were the manufacturers of these products, but they are not.

Im not saying their the best, and yes many vendors do make mistakes... but I've recv'd some good service from them, so therefore Ill back them up on these hater posts.

which lip was it you purchased? CPS front lip?
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 06:43 AM   #54
robc1976
DIYER
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh_LA View Post
You would have a great argument if they were the manufacturers of these products, but they are not.

Im not saying their the best, and yes many vendors do make mistakes... but I've recv'd some good service from them, so therefore Ill back them up on these hater posts.

which lip was it you purchased? CPS front lip?
Hanaman front lip....to be honest I was also they way it was handled....holes where not lined up at all....not even lose. When I complained about ths they actually changed there website ect......there excuse was "it happens".....maybe you did get good service but man others did not, glad you where not one of them and you te entitled to your opinion. My opinion stands though.

They also lied about shipping ect....no trust there for me.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread