E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > Avante Garde M310 19x8.5/19x9.5 w/ tires $600

08-20-2012, 11:53 PM   #1
daemonicus
Rep
Drives: 335i

Avante Garde M310 19x8.5/19x9.5 w/ tires $600

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
for sale is a full set of Avante Garde M310 wheels in matte black. i bought these for my 330ci about 2 years ago and have only put about 8000 miles on them. for the last 10 months they've been sitting in my garage due to the fact that i use my stock wheels for winter months and i never ended up putting them back on after the snow stopped falling. i've decided to eventually go with a different style wheel so i'm just looking to get rid of these.

- 19x8.5 ET35 front with 245/35/19 Dunlop Direzza DZ101
- 19x9.5 ET45 rear with 265/30/19 Dunlop Direzza DZ101
- front tires have little inner camber wear and still have between 5-7/32nds of tread
- left rear tire has very significant camber wear on inside (just got SPC camber arms to correct problem) and will need to be replaced (see pictures). metal chords are not showing yet but nylon threads are exposed
- right rear tire shows slight wear on inside but could still be used for a little while
- all wheels have normal road chips but when they're cleaned up, nobody would even know unless they got real close
- right rear wheel rubbed a curb coming out of a tight starbucks drivethru so there is a slight rash but had wheel checked on road force balancer and there are no bends (had them all checked at the same time and all came back fine but i wanted to for sure check the curbed one)

some installed on my car

showing the slight curb rash and left rear camber wear

i have many other pictures available so if you'd like to see more, please PM me. i purchased these wheels for $999 from a vendor on here and the dunlop tires from tirerack right now are 768 for a set. since there is slight rash on one wheel and essentially both rear tires should be replaced, i feel like $600 (basically 1/3 of what i originally paid) for wheels and tires is a fair price.

if somebody had these for sale in this condition when i was first looking, i would have snatched them up and thrown 2 new tires on the rear. this would be a great deal for someone looking to get into a nice set of wheels for not too much money. price does not include shipping which buyer would pay.

any other questions or inquires, PM me. thanks.

Appreciate 0
      12-10-2012, 03:16 PM   #2
SpaceManGrey
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 335xi

do you still have these?
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2012, 06:25 PM   #3
pepsih
Captain
Rep
Drives: f02, e24

lol old thread. but im also interested. where are you locateD ?
Appreciate 0