E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > VRSF-FTW

01-15-2013, 05:19 PM   #1
CARP3_DM
SIDEWAYS
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 335i e90 6MT

Garage List
2007 bmw 335i 392  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Thumbs up VRSF-FTW

Let me start by saying that I have been tuning cars for over 10 years and I have seen some very good and very bad vendors from a variety of forums. I want to let everyone on here know what a great vendor we have in VRSF.

I ordered a VRSF intercooler the day I hit a radiator on the freeway (12/28) which is admittedly a tough time of year for most retailers. Their office was closed for Christmas and was to reopen on the 2nd of January. My order had not arrived by the 7th so I started calling and emailing.

Tiago got right back to me via email and apologized for the delay and assured me that he would send the intercooler out that day. I intended to have the BMW body shop (Momentum on 59) install the IC when they had my bumper off and I told him that. Not only did he ensure that proper instructions were given to me to pass along, he also expedited the shipping of my IC and I received this piece of functional artwork Thursday.

Now I know that we all expect a vendor to make it right when something goes awry but he not only did that (by expediting the shipping). He also took the time to make sure I understood the exact instructions, answered all of my questions and did so with complete patience.

This guy is great at his job and is an example of why I will support VRSF and recommend them to anyone who asks...

Also, the intercooler looks effin awesome! I will add pics to this as soon as I get the car back but the welds were great, the fins were straight and I could not be happier with the whole transaction.

:happy anim:

Thanks again to Tiago and VRSF

-Dave
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 08:48 PM   #2
Tiago@VRSF
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Garage List
Thanks again for giving us a chance to be part of your build Dave, it was a genuine pleasure!
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2013, 10:06 AM   #3
DallasBoosted
Captain
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 335i

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [10.00]
VRSF has great customer service and really wants you to be happy with your purchase. They respond quickly and stand behind their products, in my opinion.

Great vendor, would buy again.
Appreciate 0