E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > NY chat thread Xmas party Dec 13: 12-13-2008

NY chat thread Xmas party Dec 13
Calendar: USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA
Miltzu
The flying Finn

This is the sign-up thread for the NY chat thread Xmas party Saturday December 13 starting 6 pm.

- Dinner at Olive Garden in Secaucus starting at 6 pm

Olive Garden
500 State Rt 3
Secaucus, NJ 07094

- Party at Pacha NY (www.pachanyc.com), where Erick Morillo plays
- After party & late nite munchies at Pete's diner

So, sign up and tell me also if you are going to be only at the dinner or only at Pacha! Also let me know if you a bringing a guest, as I will inform Olive Garden beforehand of who is coming.
RSVP'd Yes: 10 (8 members and 2 guests)
  • Alex@AKMotorwerk - only for dinner, no Pacha... i don't own enough hair gel to go to that place.. LOL
  • EHbavarian + 1 guest - damnnn new jersey, didnt we agreed on goin to mahattan fo dinner, ill def go to pacha
  • itsbrokeagain - I will be meetin u guys over at Pacha...have to pick up the gf from work first :)
  • madman23 - +3 probably no dinner though. Just meet you guys at the club.
  • Miltzu
  • MyE92
  • Sal@AUTOcouture - def for dinner and most likely +1
  • Tim2189 + 1 guest - i zz be deree
RSVP'd Maybe: 7 (7 members and No guests)
  • coldasicex5 - DAMN!
  • Dragonman4 - If I start my new job before then, then I'll probably have to work. Otherwise, I will probably be there.
  • jaserion - i'll be there, if i'm not going to another xmas party.
  • JaysBlueE92 - Most likely going to be at Pacha, not dinner.
  • MrWhite1015 - If i dont need to work that weeking ill be there... i find out the week of so ill let you know ;)
  • Nypeder - im a playa wont know till the day before
  • vgame64 - No pacha, just dinner. I like Erick but I don't like the scene at Pacha
RSVP'd No: 5
  • AC335
  • Craig@SupremePower - Sorry everyone unfortunately I can't make it!!
  • CSWM3 - How much is the cover charge per person at Olive Garden or Pacha?
  • E92Pilot - Well I was off, then they stuck me with a trip. Take lots of pics!
  • fizzle - grrrrrrrrr im going away this weekend!!!! ahhhhhhhh damnit
RSVP sign-ups for this event are now closed.

12-13-2008, 05:46 PM   #45
EHbavarian
Captain
Rep
Drives: e90

have fun everyone btw take some px
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2008, 09:03 PM   #46
Alex@AKMotorwerk
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW F10 535i

Me and Ryan (MyE92) went up there, got there around 6:45 since there was traffic on Rt.3. the OG was packed and the hosts were of no help. We asked for who we were looking for and they said just look around. We did a few laps and didn't see anyone we could recognize there. we checked out a few of the larger tables, and they weren't the e90post crowd. Since it was so busy, we grabbed a burger at Houlihan's across the road.

Wish i had Milla's number before heading out there.... sorry guys
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2008, 09:39 PM   #47
vgame64
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Same here...didn't see anyone I knew and left.
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2008, 09:47 PM   #48
Alex@AKMotorwerk
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgame64 View Post
Same here...didn't see anyone I knew and left.
DAMN! did u see my car or Ryan's car at all? we parked away from everyone
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2008, 10:56 PM   #49
Miltzu
The flying Finn
Finland
Rep
Drives: '07 335i E92

Oh shit you have to be kidding me!!!!! I waited at the door until 6:30 before we got a table and the table was on e90post name. They knew there was supposed to be a bigger crowd of us. And you guys know what I look like?!?!

Anyway, I am at Pacha now. Anyone coming here, shoot me a text!!!!
335i coupe :: 2007 :: Black Sapphire Metallic :: Grey Dakota Leather :: Light Poplar Wood Trim :: Premium Package :: Cold weather package :: Black grilles :: Black front mesh :: CF roundels :: GP Thunders 8500k :: 35% tint :: Custom license plate :: 19" Breyton Race GTS silver wheels w/ General exclaim UHP tires :: OEM style Aero lip with CF splitters :: Black reflectors :: CF license plate frame :: Debadged :: Smoked side markers :: Black window trim :: Black DiMisa exhaust tips
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2008, 11:07 PM   #50
Craig@SupremePower
G.O.A.T.!
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 GMC Yukon XL

DAMN sorry i couldn't make it out guys... seems things fell apart!!
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2008, 12:22 AM   #51
Miltzu
The flying Finn
Finland
Rep

Yeah well there is not much more I could have done, can't really help it if I don't get a clear picture who is coming and who not and then people show up late. Maybe going to a restaurant where they actually would have taken table reservations would have helped though, I just don't know the places around here well enough. Maybe next time!
335i coupe :: 2007 :: Black Sapphire Metallic :: Grey Dakota Leather :: Light Poplar Wood Trim :: Premium Package :: Cold weather package :: Black grilles :: Black front mesh :: CF roundels :: GP Thunders 8500k :: 35% tint :: Custom license plate :: 19" Breyton Race GTS silver wheels w/ General exclaim UHP tires :: OEM style Aero lip with CF splitters :: Black reflectors :: CF license plate frame :: Debadged :: Smoked side markers :: Black window trim :: Black DiMisa exhaust tips
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2008, 03:12 AM   #52
MyE92
El Presidente
United_States
Rep
Drives: your mom wild.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj323ci View Post
Me and Ryan (MyE92) went up there, got there around 6:45 since there was traffic on Rt.3. the OG was packed and the hosts were of no help. We asked for who we were looking for and they said just look around. We did a few laps and didn't see anyone we could recognize there. we checked out a few of the larger tables, and they weren't the e90post crowd. Since it was so busy, we grabbed a burger at Houlihan's across the road.

Wish i had Milla's number before heading out there.... sorry guys
+1
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2008, 09:34 AM   #53
vgame64
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltzu View Post
Yeah well there is not much more I could have done, can't really help it if I don't get a clear picture who is coming and who not and then people show up late. Maybe going to a restaurant where they actually would have taken table reservations would have helped though, I just don't know the places around here well enough. Maybe next time!
It's cool...and thanks for going out of your way to organize things like this, accommodating us NY/NJ people by having the events in NJ/NYC which must be at least 3 hours from you, and missing your first company xmas party for us.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2008, 10:14 AM   #54
Craig@SupremePower
G.O.A.T.!
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 GMC Yukon XL

+1... Thanx Ms Milla i'm sorry i couldn't make it!!
Quote:
It's cool...and thanks for going out of your way to organize things like this, accommodating us NY/NJ people by having the events in NJ/NYC which must be at least 3 hours from you, and missing your first company xmas party for us.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2008, 07:30 AM   #55
Miltzu
The flying Finn
Finland
Rep

Quote:
It is OK. Thank God I had another reason to drive up there too - to go see my Finnish friends in White Plains and go see Erick Morillo with them.

And it was cool to hang out with Tim too, although I would have liked it to have other people there too
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2008, 08:16 AM   #56
Jimmeh
Major General
Rep
Drives: Ms. Daisy

Quote:
It is OK. Thank God I had another reason to drive up there too - to go see my Finnish friends in White Plains and go see Erick Morillo with them.

And it was cool to hang out with Tim too, although I would have liked it to have other people there too
Yeah sorry Milla I was in the city from 9am - 5:45pm getting drunk w/ about 1000 people dressed up like Santa.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2008, 08:55 AM   #57
Miltzu
The flying Finn
Finland
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmeh View Post
Yeah sorry Milla I was in the city from 9am - 5:45pm getting drunk w/ about 1000 people dressed up like Santa.
Hahah that sounds like fun
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2008, 09:53 AM   #58
MrWhite1015
Major General
Rep
Drives: MINIVAN

Garage List
Quote:
Hahah that sounds like fun
next time your in white plains hit me up i live like 15 min from there and go out there all the time
      12-16-2008, 08:27 AM   #59
Miltzu
The flying Finn
Finland
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWhite1015 View Post
next time your in white plains hit me up i live like 15 min from there and go out there all the time
Cool, will keep that in mind!
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2008, 08:50 AM   #60
MrWhite1015
Major General
Rep
Drives: MINIVAN

Garage List
Quote:
Cool, will keep that in mind!