E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Crevier BMW, they can shove it!!

04-14-2008, 09:50 AM   #45
3onDubs
You live by the sword...
Rep
Drives: M4

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
...or people that speed and get mad when they get pulled over
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2008, 03:16 AM   #46
will@longbeachbmw
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M Coupe

I work for the dealership and took my chip out before getting warranty work - everytime. And no - I didn't tell anybody about it.

With that being said, I can't blame BMW. Why should they warranty a car that isn't performing to the specs it was designed to perform too?

That's like buying a new computer - opening it up and changing things around - and then expecting the company to warranty something that you very well might have caused by messing around.

Just don't get caught and your fine - if you get caught, then BMW shouldn't be expected to foot the bill.

Chipping my car - I know full well that if they catch it I'm screwed. and I'm accepting that.
Appreciate 0