E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > WTB 335 coupe 60k miles and below Sparkling Graphite dakota Red Manual

03-15-2011, 10:15 PM   #1
Jdylan2323
E36 then E46 now E92
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335XI Coupe 01 330CI X5 4.6is

WTB 335 coupe 60k miles and below Sparkling Graphite dakota Red Manual

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am looking for a reasonably priced 335 Coupe with under 60,000 miles preferably in the 30's. I like the darker gray, I think it's called sparkling graphite. The space gray doesn't seam to be quite dark enough. I would also consider black. I definitely want the Dakota coral red leather and a Manual trans. Nav would be great but is not a necessity. I would like it to be stock so i can do everything myself but I will definitely consider tasteful mods as long as the car has not been tracked or beat on. I really want a clean very well taken care of 335. I am new here so I don't know all the lingo or the technology of the site. Thanks and hope to find the beauty I am looking for.

Appreciate 0