E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Feeler - COMPLETE SQ plug & play audio system - Perfect for BASE stereo systems

02-02-2013, 12:20 PM   #1
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D

Cool Feeler - COMPLETE SQ plug & play audio system - Perfect for BASE stereo systems

I am currently debating whether to sell all my audio gear and use that money to upgrade my suspension, brakes and other bits and pieces. Ever since i got the new car my feelings have been to mod more on performance. If i could afford to i'd keep all of this and upgrade the suspension and brakes now. Things are just a bit tight so just seeing if there would be any interest in the WHOLE package.

This really is a plug and play package all it needs is someone to put it all together. I am not going to comment on how good all of these components are, just have a search and it will be crystal clear to you All i can say is when i had everything fitted it sounded bloody amazing If you have an E91/92 some minor modifications may be needed.

Morel Dotech Ovation 4" components including:

Adaptors for E90, morel xover, OEM connector, OEM E90 window trim with tweeter space, all speaker wire from speaker -> xover -> boot. Fully Boxed. Bought around 6-8 months ago from Autoaudio (the only official morel dealers in the UK)

Jehnert XE200 8" woofers including:

OEM woofer enclosures (no grill) and adaptors to enable fitment. They will be supplied with speaker wire already soldered onto the terminals. Bought in Germany direct from Jehnert. Still have the receipt somewhere I think.

Helix P-DSP

Fully boxed with a 5m usb cable to wire up to the glovebox. This will enable tuning from a laptop. Brilliant little DSP. Has the best user interface IMHO. DSPs are a must for serious SQ upgrades. I can also provide one of THE BEST sq tutorial/test cd's, Autosound 2000. It comes in a 5 cd pack and retails for £80 from USA. Topics include soundstaging, imaging, seting gains etc. These will help anyone to gain knowledge and learn by hearing.

Vibe Litebox Stereo 4

Nice compact amp, bought a few months ago from a member on here. I used this to power the morels and jehnerts. 4 x 90w of clean class AG power.

DLS A6

One of the best sub amps. Would be an insult to try and talk this up more, doesn't need to be! Any doubters are free to have a look on talk audio. Always raved on about.

Fi IB3 12 subwoofer including:

Carpeted baffle (95% match to OEM carpet) to enable sealed OEM standard fitment of the sub on the rear seat, i.e firing through the armrest. This sub is made for IB (Infinite Baffe) installs and will use your boot as its box. Have a search and you should find that IB is the best install methods to get the bass into our cars.

Included in the whole package:

1) A fused distribution block, 2 inputs (1/0 AWG and 4 AWG) and 4 outputs (2 AWG and 3 x 4 AWG). Fuses also included. This is so that you can have one 1/0 AWG cable from your battery then split the power to your various amps safely and effectively. It is this exact one http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/-con...tribution.html There will be a spare output left for any future power needs.

2) 0/1 AWG power wire with a inline fuse (either 150A or 200A), enough of it to go from battery to distro block in the boot tray.

3) All wiring neccessary. And i mean all. Technics harness, speaker wire, ground/power cables and RCAs. The cabling is top notch and was sourced from Mr Singh. The ONLY thing you would need to buy is speaker wire to wire up the underseats to the vibe amp.

My thread on the IB install including pictures of most of the things on offer here:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=782297

If anyone requires pictures of anything i am happy to put some up, just let me know.

At this moment in time, i will only consider offers for the whole package. It's perfect for someone who wants to upgrade their audio and improve SQ. Bear in mind that these aren't your run of the mill products so no silly offers! Like i said i'm not even too sure if i want to let all of these products go
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 12:29 PM   #2
Rudz
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 335D xDrive Shadow Edition

Hey mob, don't mate, that's some gear you've got there, you'll never been able to live with the crappy stock system
      02-02-2013, 12:38 PM   #3
makkan00
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F83 and F36

Mob17
If you wish to part out
Morels HO
&
Jehnerts,
Can you pm me your asking price please?
Thanks.
      02-02-2013, 12:40 PM   #4
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudz View Post
Hey mob, don't mate, that's some gear you've got there, you'll never been able to live with the crappy stock system
I know i know everyones said that lol. I'm still on the fence to be honest with you. The base system i have now is rubbish, pure distortion. I guess i just want to put it out there and see how much i can get.

Its a hard one as i'm itching to get the car prepped for track use. Boiler packing up this month hasn't helped
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 12:48 PM   #5
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkan00 View Post
Mob17
If you wish to part out
Morels HO
&
Jehnerts,
Can you pm me your asking price please?
Thanks.
Mate i have the dotechs

At this point in time i won't be parting anything. I'll keep this updated with any changes if i do though

To be fair its not really a for sale thread. Its more to see if anyone is interested in everything and then hopefully agreeing on a sum. I also should have enough time, before anyone commits, to think about it properly, if i do want to do this or not.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 02:34 PM   #6
makkan00
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F83 and F36

Quote:
Originally Posted by mob17 View Post
Mate i have the dotechs

At this point in time i won't be parting anything. I'll keep this updated with any changes if i do though

To be fair its not really a for sale thread. Its more to see if anyone is interested in everything and then hopefully agreeing on a sum. I also should have enough time, before anyone commits, to think about it properly, if i do want to do this or not.
Well sad to see that you may let it go.

If that happens, first dibs on Morels and Jehnerts.

Thanks.
      02-03-2013, 11:21 AM   #7
kaigoss69
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 335i

Damn man, don't do it! Just get a JBD (or something equivalent from Germany) and you will have all the power you can handle!
      02-03-2013, 11:23 AM   #8
AWBimmer
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D Pre-LCI | E63 M6 V10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaigoss69 View Post
Damn man, don't do it! Just get a JBD (or something equivalent from Germany) and you will have all the power you can handle!
+1
      02-03-2013, 11:40 AM   #9
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaigoss69 View Post
Lol at the moment the power is more than enough for me. Maybe as its all new to me. But what I really want to do is upgrade the suspension so all the power can be used properly. Then when remapping it should go like a gem

But i do understand what you're saying. It seems a real waste just to sell everything as I know i'll miss it. I guess at the moment i'm just amazed with the power and it's distracted me from audio. I know the sensible thing is to wait and upgrade my suspension in a few months. I still may do this if no one wants to buy all of it.

Another option I was thinking of is selling everything apart from the harness, p-dsp and vibe amp, and get a drop in kit for the front for the time being.

But it's still all up in the air at the moment! I just hope if i do sell it all, i wont regret it when the suspension/power upgrades are done. I have a feeling i will miss it on a fine summers day
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2013, 03:35 PM   #10
AWBimmer
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D Pre-LCI | E63 M6 V10

Dude, stick with the sounds. Get them in, start saving for the suspension. U don't have to get best of the best if funds do not permit, but can deffo get a very decent set up with your budget man.
      02-03-2013, 04:58 PM   #11
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWBimmer View Post
Dude, stick with the sounds. Get them in, start saving for the suspension. U don't have to get best of the best if funds do not permit, but can deffo get a very decent set up with your budget man.
Yeah i know thats the sensible option, but im rarely sensible! Also when i do upgrade the suspension, i will go for one of the best. It's just a weakness in my character i guess

If anyone's interested in the sub, baffle and dls amp, PM me. Might sell these separately if the offer is good enough. Will come with a pair of high quality RCAs, speaker wire, power/ground cables.
Appreciate 0