E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > e90 windows up, sunroof close with fob

10-28-2012, 01:27 PM   #1
rossmatt06
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 328i

e90 windows up, sunroof close with fob

I finally got my pc set up and started coding my car. Everything i've done so far works with one exception. I am able to press and hold the unlock button on my keyfob and have all windows roll down and sunroof open. When I press and hold the lock button, nothing happens. I've coded the car per a post on here called E93 coded key fob to open/close windows/mirrors and conv top. I've read this option was disabled in the US but have seen many coded cars perform this function. My car does not have CA standard. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2012, 02:10 PM   #2
rossmatt06
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 328i

Got it figured out. I reset CAS with the backup file. Went back in and set KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_FB to aktiv and now when I hold the lock button my windows roll up, sunroof closes, and mirrors fold in.
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2012, 11:22 PM   #3
will bleich
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: pos

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossmatt06 View Post
Got it figured out. I reset CAS with the backup file. Went back in and set KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_FB to aktiv and now when I hold the lock button my windows roll up, sunroof closes, and mirrors fold in.
can you code my car? and where do you live in pa, im in wilkes-barre
Appreciate 0