E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Power all the way to redline...stock turbos

Closed Thread

03-03-2011, 11:04 PM   #89
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycoupe View Post
Not to sound like an ass, because it's not my intention, but you do a lot of shit talking on here. I'd venture to say that even with the healthy list of mods in your sig, you spend more time talking shit on here than you do learning how to better drive your car. It sure appears that way. Just so we're clear here, I am just trying to offer constructive criticism and not trying to be a dick. You ever hear the saying, "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got"? Well, it's kind of like that for you on this site. Try not running your mouth and see what happens. People on here really don't start going after you until after you've already taken stuff out of context, misconstrued what others said, and then replied aggressively.
I believe I am learning/modding in a very quick manner, im not always doing what ive always done, im trying to push the my car to its limits and make it one of the fastest n54's on the market. I have lofty goals and I am a shit talker. Its only because im so competitive, I apologize but thats just the way I am. Sorry if I dont fit in to this "oh so humble crowd." A lot of people on here talk shit, im just more blunt about it and am actually willing to back up what I say....I cant say that for most of the folks on here that talk about this and that and dont actually have anything done to their cars.
07' MT, Quaife LSD, BMW Performance LED Steering Wheel, HPF FMIC, AA BOV, HPF Exhaust, DCI, Procede V5, AR Stage 1 oil cooler, AR OCC, AR CL DP's, Vishnu Meth Kit, UUC SSK+DSSR, UUC Shift knob, (19 inch)VMR V715's/Yokohama Advan AD08's, Hartge Pedals and Floor Mats. Awaiting Install: M3 Rear Subframe Bushings, Full M3 suspension bits, AST 4100's, DSS axles. Future plans: Vishnu Single turbo kit
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2011, 11:06 PM   #90
BrianMN
Banned
Rep
Drives: 4 Door Family Sedan

You say you are here to learn in one post, but in the next you say you don't want to know about tuning or manufacturer's modifications??

Whatever....it is obvious to everyone here who is off his rocker. I know a few people like [this] in real life, and it's sad they they're so oblivious to themselves. At some time when you try to tell them to take a step back and look at things, they just call you jealous and stupid. Eventually just avoid and those people entirely... So, I'm done trying to bring some sense to this, even after a handful of forum's top-respected people have also tried.. Good luck with everything. Watch out for the pocket aces.

Edit: Also, should've spent less time playing online poker and paying more attention in Reading Comprehension 101.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2011, 11:07 PM   #91
mycoupe
Banned
Rep
Drives: 07 335i coupe 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn999 View Post
I believe I am learning/modding in a very quick manner, im not always doing what ive always done, im trying to push the my car to its limits and make it one of the fastest n54's on the market. I have lofty goals and I am a shit talker. Its only because im so competitive, I apologize but thats just the way I am. Sorry if I dont fit in to this "oh so humble crowd." A lot of people on here talk shit, im just more blunt about it and am actually willing to back up what I say....I cant say that for most of the folks on here that talk about this and that and dont actually have anything done to their cars.
If you are fine with the way you are, then stop acting butt hurt when people reply the way they do to you. Also, your attitude on here reminds me of Fast and the Furious.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2011, 11:08 PM   #92
mycoupe
Banned
Rep
Drives: 07 335i coupe 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianMN View Post
Sir, common sense is not welcome here. buh bye.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2011, 11:13 PM   #93
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycoupe View Post
This is pretty much what I am talking about. Please tell me that you know that, by dick size, they are referring to boasting about one's self in general and the dick just happens to be something that most guys over exaggerate about to impress people. They are simply saying to stop talking about yourself because it makes you look immature, insecure and petty. I am sure you have a nice car and I am sure there are people on these boards that wish they had some of your mods, but seriously....who gives a fuck dude, it's just a car.
Obviously a lot of people do care...or else you are wasting your time, there is 4-5 pages worth of "caring" on this thread alone lol. I honestly cant believe I am on here as much as I am. You're right, I should stop trying to help out the community by providing videos, dynos, and reviews of specific parts. I can tell you a lot of my local buddies like it because we all have learned a lot! I will keep it to myself and my local friends in the future, sorry for trying to provide the community hard data and a shit ton of time. You spend your money when you want to know the results/sounds of an exhaust, you spend your money/time to dyno your car to see what the new beta maps put down on a fully bolted car. Honestly, I feel like I have done the community justice but I guess a few ego's get hurt and people get pissed off...im done here.
07' MT, Quaife LSD, BMW Performance LED Steering Wheel, HPF FMIC, AA BOV, HPF Exhaust, DCI, Procede V5, AR Stage 1 oil cooler, AR OCC, AR CL DP's, Vishnu Meth Kit, UUC SSK+DSSR, UUC Shift knob, (19 inch)VMR V715's/Yokohama Advan AD08's, Hartge Pedals and Floor Mats. Awaiting Install: M3 Rear Subframe Bushings, Full M3 suspension bits, AST 4100's, DSS axles. Future plans: Vishnu Single turbo kit
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2011, 11:38 PM   #94
tofu-
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i Jet Black/Coral Red

Quote:
I do what a lot of people wish they could to their cars...not trying to be a dick, but im a do'er and not a talker. Cheers.
wait... what?

half the people here are FBO...
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2011, 11:45 PM   #95
STONEY_M5
MAAD HEAD
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2010 X5M 2013 M5

Garage List
13 F10 M5  [0.00]
2010 X5M  [0.00]
07 335i  [9.26]
Talking

Lol. I'll smoke your shit wit all those mods.
Btw dnt stop bcuz u offended or are to full of yourself, in life people will not like u or what you have to say, who cares go kick sidewalks barefooted... Do your thing your info is helping me out... To everybody else stfu and just read dnt post.... Lol
      03-04-2011, 12:42 AM   #96
M3_WC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M3

This thread is hilarious.

Clap simply posted penn's exact graph blown up to show him isn't making the power to redline.

Penn then challenges him to a race.

Then thread turns to sh*t.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2011, 05:02 AM   #97
Jake@MOTIV
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i, 335i

Penn - post the dyno without the afr plot on it - that will present the chart like Clap was talking about and you will see what he meant.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2011, 05:10 AM   #98
Big Tom
Banned
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 335i n54 e92 MT

Wow, Pen999 is on the move again...! I just love his threads!
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2011, 06:49 AM   #99
Clap135
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2009 N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_WC View Post
This thread is hilarious.

Clap simply posted penn's exact graph blown up to show him isn't making the power to redline.

Penn then challenges him to a race.

Then thread turns to sh*t.
Pretty much sums up the thread.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2011, 08:13 AM   #100
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Nissan GTR Black Edition

there are definitely a lot of sig-worthy statements in this thread....but i still like the "....i'm tryin to race you bitch!" from a previous thread
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2011, 08:13 AM   #101
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clap135 View Post
Pretty much sums up the thread.
To which you bitched out might I add, maybe I can catch up with you at a nasa or scca event this summer?...or do you just like your car to go in a straight line quickly? I will post some without afrs, in the meantime im headed out to tool around with this gopro. Im sorry if my asking him to race seemed out of hand but if you wanna talk shit in my thread or about my results I like to test things out in person so we can throw out these theoreticals...i am going up to play some poker in ac in mid march, I thought it would be a chance to meet the guy and show him that indeed I am making a lot more power up top. Simple as that. I guess you older folks see that as being immature?
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2011, 10:05 AM   #102
zeel
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 AW e92 335i

Garage List
This thread brought the lulz.

Penn
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2011, 10:25 AM   #103
Clap135
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2009 N54

Quote:
To which you bitched out might I add, maybe I can catch up with you at a nasa or scca event this summer?...or do you just like your car to go in a straight line quickly? I will post some without afrs, in the meantime im headed out to tool around with this gopro. Im sorry if my asking him to race seemed out of hand but if you wanna talk shit in my thread or about my results I like to test things out in person so we can throw out these theoreticals...i am going up to play some poker in ac in mid march, I thought it would be a chance to meet the guy and show him that indeed I am making a lot more power up top. Simple as that. I guess you older folks see that as being immature?
Your talking to a tri state stx champ here (with past cars) lol. Trust me if my car is set up for anything, its not the drag strip. I simply don't have the time to compete with this car cause it takes up most weekends if you want to be competative....which I don't have.
Theres a difference btwn talking shit and reality. Talking shit is "im making power to redline" Reality: You're not.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2011, 10:37 AM   #104
themyst
Major General
South Korea
Rep
Drives: '16 MK7 GTI

What fail. First Penn talks about racing from a highway roll in Atlantic city, now he challenges Clap to a road course. Pure comedy!
      03-04-2011, 10:39 AM   #105
Overboost
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue 335i

Quote:
Yeah its cause this forum is full of jealous haters...I do what a lot of people wish they could to their cars...not trying to be a dick, but im a do'er and not a talker. Cheers.
Statement of the year ... This actually made me laugh
PROCEDE V5, AR CATLESS DP's, HELIX FMIC, ER CHARGE PIPE AND TIAL BOV, OHLINS ROAD AND TRACK COILOVERS, INJEN INTAKE, AWD TURBO UPGRADE, VISHNU PWM METHANOL INJECTION, AMS CATBACK EXHAUST, M3 FRONT SUSPENSION COMPONENTS,VOLK RE30 19X9F 19X10R W/ YOKOHAMA ADVAN AD08 265/275
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2011, 10:41 AM   #106
Mr. 5
Modder Raider
Scotland
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [8.00]
This has gone far enough.

Best 60-130-------------9.15 Seconds------------------WWW.MR5RACING.COM
Appreciate 0