E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Just got my VRS *Style* spoiler

02-27-2009, 02:18 AM   #67
ehssan_alkhiyami
I don't drive fast , i fly very low
Germany
Rep
Drives: E60 M5 , F31 320D Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortyb View Post
Just see if you can find some thicker 3m because if you double up you will have to remember that the 3m that's on your spoiler will be connected to the add on 3m instead of the paint on the car and i don't now if that will stick better that way then it being on the paint itself, goodluck and remember to apply pressure from the top middle and work your way around the spoiler get some phone books and tape for pressure Just to give you an idea for the lower part below the bmw emblem.

thanks dude ,, it looks like it requires a thicker double side tape , I already but one layer of tape on the spoiler and it's hard to remove it ... so i'm gonna stick another layer above that one ,, i need to have the double side tape touch the paint of the car not the spoiler itself ..
Appreciate 0