E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Lease Assumption - e92 335i

01-02-2008, 08:16 AM   #1
s70swinger
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92

Lease Assumption - e92 335i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have recently accepted a new job in London and will have to part ways with my beautiful baby. The car has 7300 miles on it now and is basically fully loaded in perfect condition. I am the second owner of the vehicle and took delivery from another e90poster when the car had 2000 miles on it.

Included on top of the MSRP is the Full BMW aero kit which was another $2200 so it's over $52,200 for sticker price. + it has a Blinder M20 Laser Jammer and a hard wired Valentine One. A very discrete install that I would leave on but sell separate if someone wants it (I paid $800 for both). I recently had 3M 35% ceramic tint installed which cost $250 at Driven Dynamics in Rockville, md.

It's a 36 month lease 10k/year. 27 months left and only 7300 miles on the car. My payments are $622/month plus taxes. I'm looking for someone who wants to take over the lease straight up with NOTHING down. The only upfront costs are the BMW $450 assumption fee and $800 for the Valentine One and Blinder Lazer Jammer.

Please email me or PM me with your phone number if you'd like to discuss further. Robertpoprawski@aol.com

rob

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-02-2008, 01:19 PM   #2
illirep
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3

i'd consider taking this. my current lease is gone in a week or so.

but in all honesty, you're going to have to offer an incentive as opposed to finding someone to assume your payment plus put money out for the assumption fee. payment is on the higher side especially without premium package and the mileage allowance is very low.

not jacking your thread but more or less seeing what you will consider to offer as incentive.

car looks amazing.

Bill
Appreciate 0