E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > what's wrong with alpinemss ?

04-03-2013, 03:13 PM   #1
willyboy
Rep
Drives: e92 335d M packet

what's wrong with alpinemss ?

Hi.

I ordered a HID kit on early december that I received at the end of january. Alex used to reply to all my messages.

I had a problem with one bulb during the installation ( my fault ) so I ordered on february 2nd replacements bulbs kits one 6000K and one 8000K.

At the end of february I sent an email to Alex to get the tracking number but got no answer.

Then I sent another mail on march 8th but still no reply.

Then I sent 2 PMs to alex on this site. No reply.

I sent 1 PM to robin@alpine . No reply.

Since I ordered my kit on december I still can'tuse it and I don't know if it works.

I'm desperate... and disappointed.

I hope someone will get my message in a bottle.

William
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2013, 03:26 PM   #2
E3r2E9r
Banned
Rep
Drives: 3 Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyboy View Post
Hi.

I ordered a HID kit on early december that I received at the end of january. Alex used to reply to all my messages.

I had a problem with one bulb during the installation ( my fault ) so I ordered on february 2nd replacements bulbs kits one 6000K and one 8000K.

At the end of february I sent an email to Alex to get the tracking number but got no answer.

Then I sent another mail on march 8th but still no reply.

Then I sent 2 PMs to alex on this site. No reply.

I sent 1 PM to robin@alpine . No reply.

Since I ordered my kit on december I still can'tuse it and I don't know if it works.

I'm desperate... and disappointed.

I hope someone will get my message in a bottle.

William
Do a search here, they have he worst reputation next to e92 lighting. Only trusted lighting vendor on here is top gear solutions. Call your credit card company or file a dispute on PayPal. I'm not the quickest person to just go that route but you gave the vendor plenty of time.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2013, 06:48 AM   #3
willyboy
Rep

Thanks for your advises. I did not use paypal. for the moment I would just like them to send my bulbs because I can't use my kit. Hope they'll read this thread.
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2013, 12:08 AM   #4
El Cheapo Loco
douchebaggo
Rep
Drives: stick

Strange. I bought from them and have since communicated with them quite a few times. Never had a problem. Alex installed the lights for me and he seems to be a stand up guy. Hope you get this resolved soon.
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2013, 12:12 AM   #5
El Cheapo Loco
douchebaggo
Rep
Drives: stick

And you can buy replacement bulbs anywhere. Just make sure you buy the right type. Alpine uses AC ballasts, so you will need bulbs designed for that.
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2013, 02:41 AM   #6
willyboy
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcheapoloco View Post
Strange. I bought from them and have since communicated with them quite a few times. Never had a problem. Alex installed the lights for me and he seems to be a stand up guy. Hope you get this resolved soon.
Hello ... I sent emails on alex@alpinemss.com and even on a personnal email address alex used to give me. I sent 3 PMs to alex@alpine on this site and one to robin@alpine. And I got no answer I check my spam box every day. Indeed this is strange but true !

Thanks for the ballast trick.
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2013, 08:58 AM   #7
willyboy
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcheapoloco View Post
And you can buy replacement bulbs anywhere. Just make sure you buy the right type. Alpine uses AC ballasts, so you will need bulbs designed for that.
Indeed I found on ebay the same bulbs than alpine ... 2 x cheaper.

Won't waste my time, money and nerves with these guys anymore.

Thank you for your help and great advice !
Appreciate 0