E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > E90 coding issue FRM1/FRM2

01-10-2014, 12:00 PM   #1
Baqster
bee_kay
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Bmw E90

E90 coding issue FRM1/FRM2

Hi guys,

I have fitted the LCI rear lights to my 06 320D M sport, but cannot seem to get them working properly.

Heres what I encountered,

I fitted the led lights

-with my existing footwell module, the lights flicker and indicators blink fast and errors on dash

-with the new footwell module, no errors, indicators work as normal but the outer side lights dont light up. when the brake is pressed the brake lights come on but the led bars dont.

I went to get the car coded, but was advised that they couldnt code the new FRM2 because it is second hand. I thought because the lights and FRM2 came of the same one vehicle, that it was just a case of having it fitted and coded??

Any help guys?

Will look to add pics later

Thanks
      01-13-2014, 03:50 AM   #2
Baqster
bee_kay
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Bmw E90

Bump
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2014, 03:15 PM   #3
tinnsoldaten
Captain
Norway
Rep
Drives: e92 335i coupe

Did you ever get any info on this ?
Vargas S2 turbos|VAC S3 Cylinder head|RR DPs|RR MPs|Supersprint X pipe|Remus Quad Sport mufflers|aFe Stage 2 Si with scoops|Forge DVs|ER CP|BMS meth elbow|Aquamist HFS-4|Walbro 450 E85 LPFP|AA FMIC|BMS OCC|MHD|P3 Boost Gauge|Ohlins Road & Track + camberplates|M3 sways F/R+ Ground control endlinks|Vorsteiner v303 19"|Michelin PS2 sport|Quaife LSD|Vorsteiner V35 CF hood|CF CLS trunk|Duke Dynamics quad diffusor
Appreciate 0