E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Canada Classifieds Section > GVA Tuning Shops?

10-03-2012, 03:34 AM   #1
jonho90
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 335i

GVA Tuning Shops?

I'm looking to tune my 2007 e92 335i this weekend. Going to order the JB4 + BMS DCI online and probably get a trunk meth kit sometime after. Anyone recommend a tuning shop in GVA to help me with this? Gonna need a mechanic patient enough to run me through how the maps work and if I get the BMS Trunk Meth Kit, do I need to buy a meth elbow/bung?

If there are any private mechanics out there who are willing to offer their services to tune my car please PM me.

I know CG Motorsports in Richmond offer tuning services, but I'm not sure if they're experienced with the JB4 / other BMS products. Seriously, BMS should setup a workshop here. They have one in Ontario
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 09:50 AM   #2
gaifaun
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 335i LCI

Garage List
There is nothing to tune with the jb4. In fact there's even an auto tune map 5.

But if by tuning you mean installing, I'm sure many can give you a hand here. It's plug and play after all.

Shop mechanics here don't know how to operate a jb4 and know all it's features, the shops only do install best way to learn is to read n54tech.
      10-03-2012, 02:18 PM   #3
jonho90
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaifaun View Post
There is nothing to tune with the jb4. In fact there's even an auto tune map 5.

But if by tuning you mean installing, I'm sure many can give you a hand here. It's plug and play after all.

Shop mechanics here don't know how to operate a jb4 and know all it's features, the shops only do install best way to learn is to read n54tech.
thanks, well i'd just like to know how to configure through the maps on the dashboard (like seen in youtube, i'm guessing it will probably come with a manual) and also what each map does and find out which one i should be running.

if anyone here's willing to help me out, that'd be nice.
Appreciate 0