E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FS: Riss Racing Diverter Valve

Closed Thread

09-13-2010, 02:45 AM   #1
TMoran
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 335 Dinan Stage 3

FS: Riss Racing Diverter Valve

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Complete Riss Racing system like new only 3,000 miles on it departing 335i to get a new car. Selling system for 200.00 without shipping. I use paypal, if you life to see pictures message me.

Description: 100% mandrel bent to ensure smooth bends and flow through the entire pipe! The stock piece has rubber hoses that bend and flex under pressure. On some turbo cars (i.e. Eclipse Turbo 4G63) hard piping actually made power on the dyno! More WHP/WTQ from getting rid of the leaky rubber hoses for the intercooler.

Our RR DDV Kit was made for the N54 motor (135/335/535) which specifically was engineered from the factory to divert air back into the intake track. This will allow you to maintain perfect idle under any circumstances. (We have heard in some cases, BOV kits that blow into the atmosphere give a jumpy tach needle when revving). We wanted to build a product that outperformed the stock BMW DV s, but maintained the exact characteristics of the vehicle. Exact to the specifications of DV s were made to do.

Appreciate 0
      10-07-2010, 04:06 PM   #2
RAYKHOURY135
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135I

still available pm'd you
2008 BMW 135I JET BLACK / CLEAR BRA / GIAC STAGE 2 / INJEN INTAKE / HPF FMIC / STETT CHARGE PIPE / FORGE DV / EIBACH SPRINGS / V3 VENT GAUGE / BMW PREFORMANCE BLACK GRILLS / PLM CATLESS DOWNPIPES / BMS O2 SIM / BERK RACE EXHAUST / 18" VMR VB3 W/ DUNLOP STARSPECS / ICARBON REAR SPOILER
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread