E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > WANTED: download of 2013-1 CIC professional map (Europe)

06-21-2017, 12:45 PM   #1
undecided1
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 330d M Sport

Question WANTED: download of 2013-1 CIC professional map (Europe)

Does anyone have a copy of the old 2013-1 CIC professional map for Europe saved somewhere that I can download/have genuine bmw media for a later version that I can borrow? having an issue with my sat nav and local bmw garage are making some noise about supposedly having seen similar issues to mine when people have downloaded maps from the web and loaded themselves rather than paying for the genuine bmw media etc. Obviously this is complete rubbish (and I saw exactly the same issues before maps were updated) but in order to get past this so they properly investigate the faults I really either need to go back to my original factory maps (2013-1) or load a later version but with proof the media is genuine so data has to be perfect... I can generate FSC codes for the maps OK but finding working links for old 2013-1 maps online is not going well so far for obvious reasons.
thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2017, 05:25 AM   #2
undecided1
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 330d M Sport

Managed to find someone reasonably local to buy a later set of original BMW map DVDs from but if anyone does still have a copy of 2013-1 I'd definitely be interested. thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2017, 06:05 AM   #3
anees
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 330i Sport

You didn't say what was wrong with your CIC, unless I missed it?

Generally, it is the hard drive that gives up the ghost on these.
The garage is obviously taking the piss here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by undecided1 View Post
Managed to find someone reasonably local to buy a later set of original BMW map DVDs from but if anyone does still have a copy of 2013-1 I'd definitely be interested. thanks
Appreciate 0