E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > $689obo Sony Bravia XBR4 40" 1080P LCD (w/ extended warranty!)

02-23-2010, 02:20 AM   #1
2008_Dinan335i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i Coupe

Garage List
$689obo Sony Bravia XBR4 40" 1080P LCD (w/ extended warranty!)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Sony Bravia XBR4 40” 1080P LCD (120hz)
$689 obo – plus shipping if needed (I will deliver and set unit up if you are within 50 miles of my home in Basking Ridge, NJ)

I am selling this TV because I just purchased a much larger one, so I no longer have any need to keep it at this point. I am honestly sad to see it go, as it has served me very well for the past 2 years with truly exceptional picture quality as well as very good sound from its built in speakers (which were only used for the first 3 weeks I owned it). Since then, I have had the unit hooked up to a surround sound system with external speakers, so the TV’s built in speakers actually haven’t gotten much use, however I will say that for speakers that are built in to a TV they have very good sound quality that is going to be much better than what you would get on one of the newer models. Most of the newer ones place the speakers under the unit as opposed to on the sides like on this model, which can cause you to lose some quality because the sound is not going to be pointing directly towards you and will reflect away from where you want it to go. This TV has a sleek, beautiful design and features a clear glass bezel that surrounds it as a nice design feature that you don’t see on TV’s nowadays. For connections it has 3 HDMI inputs, 1 S-video, 2 Component Video inputs, 3 RCA Composite Video inputs, a PC monitor input, headphone jack, 1 Optical Audio output, and 1 RCA audio output. It features full 1080P high def resolution and a 120hz refresh rate for very smooth motion playback without any blurring that you can see on the lesser models with a 60hz refresh.

I purchased this TV brand new at PC Richard & Son for close to $1900 (it retailed for $2499) as well as a $400 5 year extended warranty (fully transferable to the next owner at no cost), which still has about 2 ½ years left on it (the warranty includes in home service which means if the TV has a problem PC Richard & Son's techs will come and pick it up from your house and deal with it for you at no additional cost or hassle). The warranty can also be renewed for longer if you wish. This TV has always been kept in a clean, smoke free environment, and has been hooked up to a top of the line Monster Power HDP1800 power center which not only prevents damage from power surges but also “cleans” the power going into the TV, which is the best thing to do to extend the life of the unit. The TV is in 100% “like new” condition without a scratch or blemish on it! It comes with the base stand, original remote, owner’s manual, as well as the original box that the TV came in. I did a lot of research before I purchased this thing and it was regarded as the best LCD that money could buy when it was new. It still has picture quality to be envied even against the latest models and there is no way that you can match the picture quality of this set with a new TV without paying significantly more than my asking price (never mind getting an extended warranty along with it). If you are looking to wall mount it let me know and I can get you a seriously discounted brand new wall mount, as I have a good friend that works for a distributor and is happy to help out (he can also get me huge discounts on cables, surge protectors, AV furniture, etc so let me know if you need any of that stuff and he will sell it to me at cost and I will pass the savings to you).

Here is a link for a review of the TV so that you can see what the experts have to say:
http://www.hometheatermag.com/lcds/907sonybrav/

Bottom line, here is a chance to get a beautiful, meticulously taken care of TV at a fraction of the cost of buying new (no additional cost for sales tax, extended warranty, etc), which will surely impress both you and all those who watch it! If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Here are some pics of the TV (if you need more just ask) with some images from Transformers 2 to show the awesome picture quality of the set:

**SOLD** 2008 335i Coupe / Blk Sapphire Metallic / 6MT / Dinan Stage 2 / CPE Quad Exhaust / KW V2 Coilover / H&R Sway Bars / Forge DV's / Mtech Body Kit / 3D Design Rear CF Diffusor / CF Vorsteiner Decklid Spoiler / OEM SSK / OEM Aluminum Sport Pedals / 20" DPE S10's / AFE Intake / RPI Scoops **SOLD**

Last edited by 2008_Dinan335i; 02-23-2010 at 11:15 PM.. Reason: lower price
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2010, 02:27 AM   #2
CaliE90
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2021 M550xi  [0.00]
that crystal clear picture of Meagan fox's butt should help this sell quick
      02-23-2010, 02:38 AM   #3
2008_Dinan335i
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
lol thanks...I didn't think it could hurt and I can't say I minded rewinding the scene over a few times to get the camera to take the picture fast enough. I met her aunt a few weeks ago actually she was in her 40's but she was actually pretty sexy too! She was flirting with me a little bit even though she was with her husband, which I think was because she was pissed that she caught him looking at her niece for a split second (we were watching that scene actually on a TV at Best Buy and she made him cover his eyes haha). Anyway yeah someone buy this TV it's def a great deal for anyone interested!
**SOLD** 2008 335i Coupe / Blk Sapphire Metallic / 6MT / Dinan Stage 2 / CPE Quad Exhaust / KW V2 Coilover / H&R Sway Bars / Forge DV's / Mtech Body Kit / 3D Design Rear CF Diffusor / CF Vorsteiner Decklid Spoiler / OEM SSK / OEM Aluminum Sport Pedals / 20" DPE S10's / AFE Intake / RPI Scoops **SOLD**
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2010, 11:15 PM   #4
2008_Dinan335i
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
bump...new lower price
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2010, 02:08 AM   #5
reds2k1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i 06'; Honda S2000 01'

How much would this be shipped to 91381?
Appreciate 0