E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Tischer - Horrible Service!!!

04-27-2008, 02:15 PM   #45
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
tischer? who's tischer?
      04-27-2008, 05:02 PM   #46
hellrotm
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by phozenstone View Post
i already see the pending charge on my Chase Visa

i know they are trying to resolve this as they sent me a tracking number early friday but its still not showing up in the UPS system after 2 days. i'm a bit confused as to what they are trying to do here but i will certainly give them the benefit of the doubt and assume UPS does not update over the weekend and that they do notrespond to emails over the weekend.
Man you are freaking out.

Relax.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 07:06 PM   #47
crackersoul
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
i've made multiple purchases through Jason and Evan, and brought my car in to Tischer a couple times for installs/service. i am completely satisfied and consider myself fortunate that Tischer is relatively close-by. Thanks Jason and Evan, go Tischer!
      04-27-2008, 09:05 PM   #48
nmcampbell
On The Highway To Hell
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i jt blk/lemon

Garage List
2008 e90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
obviously its not about the money or the time, its the fact that i ordered a regular part off their website, which they knowlingly turned into a special order when they decided to place an order with BMW AG for it without notifying me. And the fact that they did told me they don't know when it would arrive, could be weeks/months for all i know. Maybe if this happened to you personally you would understand. I'm not sure you understand the point of the vendor review forum, if you don't want to read about bad service then why are you lurking in this part of the forum?
To the contrary my friend, I understand the point of the forum. What I don't understand is what your real issue is nor do I think your complaint has much legitimacy to it. Methinks you're perhaps sounding off for the sake of sounding off...or trying to get your post count up.

Furthermore, your thread reveals a stunning lack of information about Tischer for someone with that many posts. I've ordered some parts from these guys, had to wait a bit, no big deal. But I've also read enough about them through this site that I understood what I was getting into before I got into it. Again, I'm not sure I understand what your real issue is other than like most of us, when you order a new toy, you have to have it immediately. To me that's just being impatient and whining, not a true problem nor real feedback on a vendor.

Finally, as you felt you had the right to post your comments in a public forum, I believe I have a similar right to post mine, even if I don't agree with you, think you've made one lick of sense or have anything remotely resembling a legitimate complaint.
09' E92 M3 / Jerez Black / Black / Carbon Leather Trim / Technology / Premium / 19" Wheels / DCT / Enhanced Sound / Sat radio / iPod cable / Smartphone integration / PDC / V1 (Hardwired)/ Black Fuzzy Dice / (Delivered 4/17/09)
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 10:12 PM   #49
Ph0zenstone
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 530e X-Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcampbell View Post
I'm not sure I understand what your real issue is other than like most of us, when you order a new toy, you have to have it immediately. To me that's just being impatient and whining, not a true problem nor real feedback on a vendor.
if you read some of my other posts, you will see that the real issue here is not that i'm pissed bout waiting for the part, its the fact that they dont even know when they would receive it and there's already a charge pending on my credit card...as any customer would do, i asked them to cancel it if it won't ship out yet which i don't see what the big deal would be, but then they want to take 20% as a restocking fee on something they don't even have. As their argument, they are saying its a special order part, but on the customer side, no where on the site does it state this is a special/custom order part...

as i stated earlier, this thread is about posting experience with this specific vendor and so here we are...i think some of you have got your panties all bunched up trying to defend them with your life (not referring to you nmcapmpbell but you guys know who you are)....relax guys, its only a forum.

Last edited by Ph0zenstone; 04-27-2008 at 11:20 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 11:12 PM   #50
nmcampbell
On The Highway To Hell
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i jt blk/lemon

Garage List
2008 e90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
if you read some of my other posts, you will see that the real issue here is not that i'm pissed bout waiting for the part, its the fact that they dont even know when they would receive it and there's already a charge pending on my credit card...as any customer would do, i asked them to cancel it if it won't ship out yet which i don't see what the big deal would be, but then they to take 20% as a restocking fee on something they don't even have. As their argument, they are saying its a special order part, but on the customer side, no where on the site does it state this is a special/custom order part...

as i stated earlier, this thread is about posting experience with this specific vendor and so here we are...i think some of you have got your panties all bunched up trying to defend them with your life (not referring to you nmcapmpbell but you guys know who you are)....relax guys, its only a forum.
Fair enough. And to be quite clear, I'm not defending them so much as pointing out my experiences and lacking a little understanding as to what your real issue with Tischer is/was. I did read your posts, instead of jumping in without reading first but, IMHO, you were a bit unclear as to what the problem really is.

Perhaps my analysis was a bit unfair but it seemed to me as if you were jumping the gun and posting your dispute publicly instead of first exhausting all efforts to resolve it directly with Tischer. To me, airing dirty laundry before you've made all reasonable efforts to resolve the situation between you and the other party isn't really fair. And, thus, my comments, particularly as an outsider looking in. However, you are certainly entitled to your view of things and, obviously, you feel differently which I'm not denying you are entitled to do.
09' E92 M3 / Jerez Black / Black / Carbon Leather Trim / Technology / Premium / 19" Wheels / DCT / Enhanced Sound / Sat radio / iPod cable / Smartphone integration / PDC / V1 (Hardwired)/ Black Fuzzy Dice / (Delivered 4/17/09)
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2008, 01:40 PM   #51
japac1
Major
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Garage List
2007 335xi  [0.00]
Another ridiculous thread....Oh well, personally I think Jason and Evan are stand up guys who always go the extra mile and I wouldn't buy from anyone else. Also, I have always picked up the phone or emailed/IM'd with Jason prior to ordering anything. It's amazing how little we talk to each other today.
      05-02-2008, 02:51 PM   #52
getBMWparts
Rep
Drives: BMW Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by japac1 View Post
Another ridiculous thread....Oh well, personally I think Jason and Evan are stand up guys who always go the extra mile and I wouldn't buy from anyone else. Also, I have always picked up the phone or emailed/IM'd with Jason prior to ordering anything. It's amazing how little we talk to each other today.
Thanks Jason!
Appreciate 0