E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Looking for opinions about getting Mtech rear for crimson red coupe

02-13-2013, 08:52 AM   #1
zanye08
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 650I Coupe Imola Red

Looking for opinions about getting Mtech rear for crimson red coupe

So someone tapped my rear bumper in a parking lot..damage is minor, but bumper cover needs to be replaced. So like everyone in this situation, I am debating getting the Mtech rear replica from JGmods.

I am no fan of replica anything, but from what I hear its a perfect fit.The cost of the replica is pretty much on par with the 500 deductible. Tischer is like 300 more shipped for OEM.

My worry is that the bumper look unfinished without sides and front? I have plans to get Mtech sides or m3 replica sides eventually, but that's months down the line. I don't want to get dragged into completing the look because it looks awkward. Also I am still iffy on how the rear will look on my crimson red 328xi coupe, since I have yet to see the bumper in real life except on a AW 335.

Is this bumper a bit wider on the sides? How is that black diffuser area? Is it glossy? Or Matte?

Thanks
Appreciate 0