E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Encountered a big douche bag Audi Road Rager

07-07-2013, 03:21 PM   #1
DinoMite
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 - 335is Coupe

Encountered a big douche bag Audi Road Rager

So i'm driving up Highway 10 in Mississauga towards Square One not more than 15 minutes ago, and i try to turn left on Burnhamthorpe, i signal and see i have one car length behind to squeeze into the turning lane, soon as i hit my signal the idiot audi guy accelerates because he don't want me in the turning lane, almost hitting me, and then at the red lights he gives me the finger, starts swearing like he don't know Engliz.

After 30 seconds of doing his best mentally deranged act, he comes out of his car with his homosexual skinny jeans, sunshades, and baseball cap, while his ugly woman is sitting shotgun in his "8 year old Dark Grey Audi A4, with tinted glass, and chrome wheels" Positively the car looked like a piece of work of the red-neck variety, or the fast and the furious gone wild kind. He approaches my side doors and starts threatening me like he wants to fight, so i reply to his idiotic words by saying if he wants to call the cops, at which point the cowards runs back to his Christmas Tree Ornament like car and goes to Walmart at Square One.

He parks his sexy shit car on P2 right side, next to some shitboxes "See how much he cares for his machine" and continues on his way to Square one with his "Manly" skinny jeans falling below his skinny ass, while his ugly cow is in front of him, walking like she graduated from whores-r-us.

What pisses me off is how these short, skinny idiots, scream, wave their punny arms, and make a scene on the road. Pathetic losers like that are so ignorant i want to puke when i see them.

Anyone else encounter this inspiration for birth control waste of life before?
      07-07-2013, 03:31 PM   #2
Kalidian
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: AW '09 E90 328xi

sorry but the way you described them just makes me laugh. Should've taken a picture - I want to see his car now lol
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2013, 03:52 PM   #3
DinoMite
First Lieutenant
Rep

I know took license plate though lol
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2013, 03:56 PM   #4
N54King
King of the road
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

LOL I died reading this
      07-07-2013, 04:51 PM   #5
asianstutter
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330xi

Someone gave me the finger today for cutting him off. I gave him the thumbs up with a smile on my face
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2013, 05:51 PM   #6
Kalidian
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: AW '09 E90 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianstutter View Post
Someone gave me the finger today for cutting him off. I gave him the thumbs up with a smile on my face
LOL yes this is always my reaction to people raging at me, especially if I didn't really do anything wrong (ie. I signalled to change lanes and the cunt speeds up to block me so I end up cutting him off, kind of like op's situation, and probably yours).

It makes them rage so much harder ahahahaha
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2013, 05:54 PM   #7
DinoMite
First Lieutenant
Rep

If not for my wife being in the car I would have stepped out of my car too, would of loved to see this Justin bieber homo react to that lol
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2013, 09:05 PM   #8
Treize
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 335i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by N54King View Post
LOL I died reading this
RIP
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2013, 09:10 PM   #9
playground
Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: M3

I always just shake my head when I see an Audi driver try to muscle me.
      07-07-2013, 09:13 PM   #10
tennis_pr0
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2--7 BMW 335i coupe

Some old lady (or man, not exactly sure) pulled out of a driveway and onto the road right in front of me, so I just beeped my horn. At the light, she (or he) with the windows still down, starts yelling and screaming words that I could not make out at all. So I just looked at her (or him) and she just went on for like a minute, and I was laughing the whole time. It was quite funny that she or he or whatever the f*** this person was cuts me off then goes into some psychotic rage
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2013, 10:50 PM   #11
jim.e.
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 E90

happened to me the other day. just followed the person around for a bit to scare em then went home.

yeah i was pretty bored.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2013, 11:14 PM   #12
Yvette
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
I like this one, and I do this. I feel like I am the winner lol
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2013, 11:58 PM   #13
itrocks4u
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80, F36, E90

lol well written!
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2013, 03:05 AM   #14
Andy M
Canada
Rep
Drives: 09 BMW 335i xdrive

Quote:
Try blowing them a kiss next time. The reaction is more priceless.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2013, 03:08 AM   #15
Andy M
Canada
Rep
Drives: 09 BMW 335i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post
So i'm driving up Highway 10 in Mississauga towards Square One not more than 15 minutes ago, and i try to turn left on Burnhamthorpe, i signal and see i have one car length behind to squeeze into the turning lane, soon as i hit my signal the idiot audi guy accelerates because he don't want me in the turning lane, almost hitting me, and then at the red lights he gives me the finger, starts swearing like he don't know Engliz.

After 30 seconds of doing his best mentally deranged act, he comes out of his car with his homosexual skinny jeans, sunshades, and baseball cap, while his ugly woman is sitting shotgun in his "8 year old Dark Grey Audi A4, with tinted glass, and chrome wheels" Positively the car looked like a piece of work of the red-neck variety, or the fast and the furious gone wild kind. He approaches my side doors and starts threatening me like he wants to fight, so i reply to his idiotic words by saying if he wants to call the cops, at which point the cowards runs back to his Christmas Tree Ornament like car and goes to Walmart at Square One.

He parks his sexy shit car on P2 right side, next to some shitboxes "See how much he cares for his machine" and continues on his way to Square one with his "Manly" skinny jeans falling below his skinny ass, while his ugly cow is in front of him, walking like she graduated from whores-r-us.

What pisses me off is how these short, skinny idiots, scream, wave their punny arms, and make a scene on the road. Pathetic losers like that are so ignorant i want to puke when i see them.

Anyone else encounter this inspiration for birth control waste of life before?
On a more serious note, get the plate, and report him. The cops take stuff like this seriously.

That and it's always the Audi's! I was hit while crossing the street on Spadina by an Audi A4 that didn't brake for the red light to try to make a right turn. Instead of getting out to see if I was ok, he gave me the finger and proceeded to speed off.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2013, 09:48 AM   #16
Mr.Impreza
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

When i was in my Volvo, about 1 week ago i honked at a driver in front of me because they were keeping a car distance of 3 cars from the other cars when we were stopped at a red light. They went all crazy, starting point the middle finger and everything. I just smiled and had a little bit of a giggle. It was a girl too haha.
      07-08-2013, 09:51 AM   #17
Jricci
Rep
Drives: 330xi

Waste of skin lol
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2013, 10:02 AM   #18
JustinGTP
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: '13 MINI Paceman JCW

Quote:
loved to see this Justin bieber homo react to that lol
Quote:
with his homosexual skinny jeans
Are you homophobic? You seem like an angry person.

Was it really worth it to come onto the boards and get this off your chest?

By the sounds of it you cut him off if you only had 1 car length. Sounds like you need to stop driving like a prick and you wouldn't have these types of issues.
'09 LCI 335i E90 in BSM over Oyster Dakota Leather, Manual, Sport, Navigation, Individual Audiophile, Executive, Active Steering, JB4 + MHD BEF, 335is Exhaust w/AWE Tuning Tips, AFE DCI, Euro Tails/Fog Light Switch, various painted and other OEM + mods, 19" M5 reps summer
'13 MINI Cooper S Paceman JCW R61in Light White & Black Roof/Mirror Caps/Sport Stripes, Loaded + Rare
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2013, 10:34 AM   #19
DinoMite
First Lieutenant
Rep

i'm not homophobic, but i am not Politically Correct, since political correctness is one reason this country is going to hell.
I use the homo word as an insult to this straight Audi humanoid who works too hard on his pathetic image.

As for your ASSumption that i cut him off:

Red lights up ahead, i'm 40meters from lights,
the audi fuckTard is going 10kmh. i'm going at least 15kmh.
i signal, and the asshole accelerates for no other reason than to be a fucking asshole. It is not like he was going anywhere fast with a red light.

If this never happened to you, then that means you have never driven in a city full of asshole drivers that will do shit for no logical reason.

Unless where you come from, the drivers handbook tells you that when you see a car in front of you changing lanes it is best to accelerate like a fucking loser to make sure he won't come into your lane? Then yes, i cut him off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinGTP View Post
Are you homophobic? You seem like an angry person.

Was it really worth it to come onto the boards and get this off your chest?

By the sounds of it you cut him off if you only had 1 car length. Sounds like you need to stop driving like a prick and you wouldn't have these types of issues.
      07-08-2013, 11:30 AM   #20
JustinGTP
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: '13 MINI Paceman JCW

In all fairness you did not say you were going 15kmh. 1 car length at 15kmh is a lot better than 1 car length at 80kmh lol.
'09 LCI 335i E90 in BSM over Oyster Dakota Leather, Manual, Sport, Navigation, Individual Audiophile, Executive, Active Steering, JB4 + MHD BEF, 335is Exhaust w/AWE Tuning Tips, AFE DCI, Euro Tails/Fog Light Switch, various painted and other OEM + mods, 19" M5 reps summer
'13 MINI Cooper S Paceman JCW R61in Light White & Black Roof/Mirror Caps/Sport Stripes, Loaded + Rare
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2013, 12:05 PM   #21
litxus
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 335i sedan

I think best use would be to film these idiots with your phone and post it on youtube. Imagine how funny it would be if someone actually recognizes them.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2013, 07:57 PM   #22
335icandy
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 328dX Msport Estoril Blue

There's a lot of A-holes driving Audi's these days... they think they're too good for VW. lol
Appreciate 0