E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Advice and help regarding member deepak.j

07-15-2013, 02:23 PM   #23
lolololol
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 F83

Well option two was edited with a caveat - that being the money is recovered first from the delivery company (Hermes).

I have been told that it will take c.10days to sort (max 28 days). It seems I will get my money IF the delivery company pay out - so,in summary I am the only one at risk as the vendor has his / my money in any event ?!?!
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2013, 02:40 PM   #24
Kerr
Brigadier General
Scotland
Rep
Drives: BMW M235I

With the story on the page so far, I can't see the courier paying out.

There is no proof they damaged it. You say the packaging was fine so you don't have any proof they could have been responsible.

Why did you destroy the boxes if you knew the item was damaged and had to go back? That was the proof you needed that the courier did deliver safely or not.

I'm not taking anyone's side here, but it seems lots of things have been done/potentially wrong in this sale.

From an outsiders view, it's purely his word against yours.

You blame him, he blames you but both of you are hoping the courier (and possibly the innocent party) pays out.
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2013, 02:57 PM   #25
lolololol
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Simple mate,

The item came / arrived folded up when I opened the packaging and it all looked fine. Also I destroyed the cardboard and bubble wrap when opening anyway ? It was only when I went to fit the item later (unfolded it) and then saw the tear.

I only wanted an Undamaged defector - how difficult can it be ? Notwithstanding the fact that I gave the vendor £520 as I also bought LCI tail lights.

Like I've already said if the delivery company don't pay out its likely I will take this in the a$$ !!

I am happy to give the benefit of the doubt to the vendor (well I did already send him £520 blind) to see if he can sort this out - he's asked for my patience which I will give.

Watch this space. :-)
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2013, 03:54 AM   #26
lolololol
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Ok well the story gets better, as a reminder I also bought some LCI lights from this member (who has renamed himself DeepD.Fast.Rider). I get an offer of 50% refund for the broken deflector of £60 - I dont want it - the things fecked !! NOW.......wait for it the LCI lights I bought are fecked as well lol (what a surprises hehe) Anyway take a look at thread here and AVOID THIS THIEF.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...0#post14422920
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2013, 04:32 AM   #27
creepy coupe
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW M340I G20

Garage List
2015 BMW 435d  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
Well for me, if I though the courier had damaged something I'd sent. I'd refund the buyer immediately and take the issue up with the courier.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2013, 05:01 AM   #28
lolololol
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Not everyone is as decent as you Del - 'decency and honesty' is a premium these days mate.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2013, 03:27 PM   #29
Telly Addict
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2 wheels!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaragha View Post
Ok well the story gets better, as a reminder I also bought some LCI lights from this member (who has renamed himself DeepD.Fast.Rider). I get an offer of 50% refund for the broken deflector of £60 - I dont want it - the things fecked !! NOW.......wait for it the LCI lights I bought are fecked as well lol (what a surprises hehe) Anyway take a look at thread here and AVOID THIS THIEF.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...0#post14422920
What a surprise...not. Once a scumbag, always a scumbag. These con merchants need a good 'life lesson' and need to understand that they can't get away with ***** like this...
Appreciate 0