E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Need help with my 07 BMW im new. Lighting issues

03-23-2010, 02:40 PM   #1
t4anc3
Rep
Drives: 328I

Need help with my 07 BMW im new. Lighting issues

I hope this doesnt sound ignorant
I have an 07 328 and two things are bothering me.
I see all the new BM's with the daytime audi like lights and im envious, my headlights suck and they seem so complicated to have replaced. The only solution ii have found is paying the dealer 3000.00 for the new xenon lights or whatever they are called. I have the yellowish lights without the rings and really hate them. What are my options i have been told not to buy the 150.00 lights on ebay as they will ruin my car and or not work. Those halogen lights truly suck even my dads old 7 series has the bluish white lights why do they use these POS yellow uglys? The other thing that pisses me off is my licence plate light. That is yellow and ugly too and i see all the bmw's have whitish blue lights on their? What gives I spend 50,000.00 on a car now it looks old and outdated. Maybe im being a drama queen but if someone could give me tips or advice id really appreciate it. If i have to spend 3k to have the dealer install them im just going to wait till I get a new car. There has to be a solution, the rings on all the new BM's look so cool and at night they are blue and white i love them!.
Appreciate 0