E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Colorado dealers/service

02-09-2008, 04:05 PM   #1
beefybmer
Private
Rep
Drives: E90

Colorado dealers/service

Who are the good and bad. I am in the market for a new 3 but also new to the area. NO salespeople please!
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2008, 08:48 PM   #2
Bulldog 6
The Logistician
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 230i M-Sport

Garage List
2007 328i E90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefybmer View Post
Who are the good and bad. I am in the market for a new 3 but also new to the area. NO salespeople please!
I recommend doing a dealer locator for your city and then searching by dealer name here. It is kind of vauge asking about the state of CO. I did quick review of Ralph Schomp when I was there from San Antonio.
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2008, 08:55 PM   #3
JaMa
Boost Freak
Rep
Drives: 2008 VW R32

Boulder

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefybmer View Post
I bought mine at Gephardt in Boulder. I wholeheartedly recommend them. They had the best price in the area and also work with Costco.

I have also had my car serviced at Murray on Colorado Blvd in Denver, they were very nice and highly competent.

J
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2008, 09:07 PM   #4
beefybmer
Private
Rep
Drives: E90

Thanks for the info..

Where I am from there are 3 dealers within about a 40 mile radius. That seems to be the case around this area too. I will drive a little out of my way every 13k miles for great service especially if my wife needs to take it in.
I have sold BMW's before so I am not so worried about the sales experience but a smooth transaction would be nice.
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2008, 11:34 PM   #5
Bulldog 6
The Logistician
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 230i M-Sport

Garage List
2007 328i E90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethirtynine View Post
Stay away from Ralph Schomp; price and service are horrible.

Sorry to hear that. Here is the link to my earlier post:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...t=ralph+schomp
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2008, 01:54 AM   #6
gos
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90 330xi

I personally had a negative experience when trying to buy a car at Gebhardt, though I don't think it's systematic with that dealership. I test drove a car, then called and emailed the next week to try to setup a time to work through the ordering details, and they wouldn't email or call me back. Apparently they had someone quit, but even so it was frustrating.

I wound up buying from Co's BMW in Loveland, and everything has been great so far. I always get BMW loaners for my service appointments, they do a decent job washing the car, taking care of details, etc. When my battery died and my car needed a tow (faulty computer module in the CA system drained the battery dead), my SA had someone on their staff deliver an X3 loaner to my house that afternoon, 35 miles away, so that I wouldn't have to get a ride from a friend up to the dealership.

It's a bit out of the way, but they offer excellent service. PM if you want more details.

--gos