E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Who wants a 1M front end?!

07-24-2014, 07:59 PM   #45
Taran.J
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW, LEX, MBZ, RAM, TESLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by waruiko420
jus bought a brand new M3 rep bumper, sitting in my living room unpainted. but i am interested in the e92 version, any dates when that is coming out? would also need the price knocked down a lil more to actual pull the trigger if avail soon...
Were looking at another month and half realistically. A little more work goes into the Coupe and Verts to make perfect around the lights especially the Lci models
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2014, 08:52 PM   #46
DC_Oldboy
Q(*.*)-D Q-(^.~Q)
United_States
Rep
Drives: like an old person.

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.48]
Damn I really want this but... Must. Conserve. Money. For M car lol...
      07-24-2014, 08:57 PM   #47
Taran.J
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_Oldboy
Damn I really want this but... Must. Conserve. Money. For M car lol...
I...will...make...you...BECAUSE ITS SUPER DOPE!
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2014, 09:04 PM   #48
MARZPOPS
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 335xdrive sedan NOT STOCK

GUY JUS SPEAKING THE TRUTH HERE. !

So on ebay they sell one for 884$ free shipping

Are you guys gunna charge 799$ plus 125$ shipping like everyone else if so it wouldnt be worth it. My theory is mark it a flat 500 plus shipping and youll sell a ton, i mean the bumper only really has a couple grooves different from the m3 rep so i think thats worth 200$ more than the m3 rep which is only 300$ ( people on here sell it for more idk why )

So 500$ then u can attach your 125$ and we still feel like were getting a great deal.

You can agree or disagree but as a buyer and a 335 e90 owner i would buy it for that price plus shipping any higher might make me walk away just being honest !
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2014, 10:03 PM   #49
Taran.J
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceegrayy

Are you guys gunna charge 799$ plus 125$ shipping like everyone else if so it wouldnt be worth it. My theory is mark it a flat 500 plus shipping and youll sell a ton, i mean the bumper only really has a couple grooves different from the m3 rep so i think thats worth 200$ more than the m3 rep which is only 300$ ( people on here sell it for more idk why )

So 500$ then u can attach your 125$ and we still feel like were getting a great deal.

You can agree or disagree but as a buyer and a 335 e90 owner i would buy it for that price plus shipping any higher might make me walk away just being honest !
Totally agree with you brotha, so group buy we will discount bumpers most defiantly. Now we've been working on this for months to set up. So we must look at price at if nobody buys it then what will we do? Sit on inventory and hope one person buys one a month when we spend thousands to make it and stock them ready to ship.

The ones on eBay are all made of FRP (Fiberglass reinforced with plastic) which in reality $884 plus a few hundreds more for your body shop to make sure it's 100% correct for you. Your looking at over $1200 EASY! Then paint on top of that which runs around $300-$600 depending on your location and shop rates. That's why people go the custom way on the 1M bumpers because it'll run them $1500-$2000 anyways.

We are making ours out of polyurethane (OEM plastic) Therefore you will have pre drilled holes like OEM to install the bumper. Your body shop will only have to paint it and install takes 30 minutes if you regularly take off your bumper (as I do) otherwise your body shop will be able to remove yours and install the 1M in the same reverse order.

We need to be in the black to start selling them cheaper. As our cost dissipates so will the price. If we get pre payment on them at the group buy price (TBD) then we'll be in business easy as that. And we offer free shipping

Attached are some pictures of the eBay 1M ones your are speaking of...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-24-2014, 11:13 PM   #50
MARZPOPS
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran.J
Quote:

Totally agree with you brotha, so group buy we will discount bumpers most defiantly. Now we've been working on this for months to set up. So we must look at price at if nobody buys it then what will we do? Sit on inventory and hope one person buys one a month when we spend thousands to make it and stock them ready to ship.

The ones on eBay are all made of FRP (Fiberglass reinforced with plastic) which in reality $884 plus a few hundreds more for your body shop to make sure it's 100% correct for you. Your looking at over $1200 EASY! Then paint on top of that which runs around $300-$600 depending on your location and shop rates. That's why people go the custom way on the 1M bumpers because it'll run them $1500-$2000 anyways.

We are making ours out of polyurethane (OEM plastic) Therefore you will have pre drilled holes like OEM to install the bumper. Your body shop will only have to paint it and install takes 30 minutes if you regularly take off your bumper (as I do) otherwise your body shop will be able to remove yours and install the 1M in the same reverse order.

We need to be in the black to start selling them cheaper. As our cost dissipates so will the price. If we get pre payment on them at the group buy price (TBD) then we'll be in business easy as that. And we offer free shipping

This is actually the one i was talking about it says nothing about frp but thats besides the fact, look you guys are doing a great thing here its just i dont get how the 1m cutouts could possibly be worth more than double a m bumper just for cutouts. Like you said though we will see when it comes to the group buy how many people want these. I think its a great bumper and im willing to give up my fogs but 799$ is enough for a m bumper with paint and thrown another 100-200 you got yourself a nice lip. Just saying
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2014, 11:13 PM   #51
MARZPOPS
Lieutenant
Rep

Would not upload up top
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-24-2014, 11:15 PM   #52
aa87
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i M-Sport Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceegrayy View Post
Would not upload up top
Duraflex is FRP...

I'd be in for an E90 LCI one.
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2014, 11:38 PM   #53
DC_Oldboy
Q(*.*)-D Q-(^.~Q)
United_States
Rep
Drives: like an old person.

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.48]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran.J View Post
LOL!
      07-24-2014, 11:43 PM   #54
Taran.J
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran.J
Quote:

This is actually the one i was talking about it says nothing about frp but thats besides the fact, look you guys are doing a great thing here its just i dont get how the 1m cutouts could possibly be worth more than double a m bumper just for cutouts. Like you said though we will see when it comes to the group buy how many people want these. I think its a great bumper and im willing to give up my fogs but 799$ is enough for a m bumper with paint and thrown another 100-200 you got yourself a nice lip. Just saying
That's what duraflex is brotha, they call it that because if they called it fiberglass or even FRP everybody and their mothers would stay away.

Worth wise LTMW charges over $1000 for what we want to bring and have in stock for anybody who needs it. And if we start to sell more and move more in the beginning of course our price would go down. We can drop our prices and you would get those boxed holes on M3 reps, cheap hardware to fasten them to your car which at high speeds those C clips and stainless steel 2.5" screws have rusted and fell off on account of this forums history.

If we want OEM quality in an aftermarket piece it's going to cost a tad more than the polyurethane M3 reps which I believe are going for $449? (How much I bought mines for) Plus shipping which is tacked on by almost every vendor on here.
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2014, 11:43 PM   #55
Taran.J
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceegrayy View Post
Would not upload up top
Duraflex is FRP...

I'd be in for an E90 LCI one.
Thanks yes Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic is what Duraflex calls it's "better than fiberglass" line up
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2014, 11:45 PM   #56
Taran.J
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_Oldboy
Quote:
LOL!
We need one more photoshoot at the end of August so plan something
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2014, 11:57 PM   #57
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

i'm in if this happens already texted andre though lol
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2014, 02:15 AM   #58
1QuikWS6
No 55mph
Rep
Drives: F32 435ix MSport

Garage List
I'd definitely be IN for E92 Pre-LCI, but I'm guessing that's gonna be a while
F32 435ix//MGM//M Sport-Prem-Tech-Driver Assist-Lighting-Cold Weather-Dyn Handling Pkgs//M4 Black Lthr Int w/M4 Alum Blade Trim//HK w/Bavsound Stg3//763M//M4 Euro LCI Tails//M4 Mirrors w/CF Covers//AWCarbon CF F/R Spoilers-Side Splitters-Diffuser 6WB/ID6 HU+HUD/IND M4 Alcantara Armrest//PURE S2 Turbo//AA FMIC+DP//ER CP+TIC//3.5bar TMAP/TS DV//AWE Tuning Exh w/Blk Tips//Turner MS CF Intake//BM3 Cary Jordan Tune//MPerf Diff//PrecRW Ignition Kit
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2014, 06:10 AM   #59
edvc520
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Interested for pre LCI e93!
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2014, 10:40 AM   #60
Taran.J
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuikWS6
I'd definitely be IN for E92 Pre-LCI, but I'm guessing that's gonna be a while
Still in development but close behind.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2014, 11:02 AM   #61
rbtamms
Major
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 and 2013 F25

Garage List
2011 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Look out for the group buy brotha we'll try to hook it up as best as we can
I will definitely join the group buy...
      07-25-2014, 12:42 PM   #62
Taran.J
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbtamms
Quote:
Look out for the group buy brotha we'll try to hook it up as best as we can
I will definitely join the group buy...
I hope you do that sexy car of yours is sweet!
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2014, 01:18 PM   #63
Taran.J
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmitty95
i'm in if this happens already texted andre though lol
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2014, 01:24 PM   #64
ThatRWD
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

How about the girl in the back ?
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2014, 01:44 PM   #65
Andrey@ModMyEuro.com
Rep
Drives: E90 335i xDrive

Thank you everyone who has shown interest, with all the positive feedback we have received on this thread we are definitly bringing the product to market and should be posting the pre-sale group buy in the next 2/3 days at a fair and reasonable price we are just ironing out some small final details then the group buy will be up and running and well let everyone know.

For the e92/e93 pre/lci guys do not be discouraged, once this group buy is up and running our next set of plans is to focus on the e92/e93 and bring that product to market so it won't be long

we will also be coming out with lip options for this bumper so stay tunned.

Thanks again for all the support.

- Andrey
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2014, 04:47 PM   #66
SCMalum
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 328XI

Ahhhh - perfect timing. I found a FRP one from China shipped for $450 - but this seems like it may be a better call.