E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > A few updates to my E91

08-02-2013, 04:18 PM   #1
DuckySpud
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 320D Touring

A few updates to my E91

Not posted much new up here for a while and mainly thats because not much has happened at all! Was initially planning to lower my car back in January but having a child under one keeps shifting my priorities all over!

Anyway, next big expenditure is Christmas so I have a while to play a bit

All photos taken on my phone, which has recently decided to go incredibly grainy. Anyways, pre grainy, this is what my car was like last time I posted photos....

Started off with LED license plate lights. Went for some fairly basic ones, just wanted a whiter light rather than lighting my car up like the illuminations! Toying with the idea of LED interior lights too but no rush with that.

New steering wheel, had the bog standard SE one before and this one feels fantastic in comparison.

Then finally today I got round to fitting these, only 7 months later than planned...

They're the Sportlines, wanted a little extra drop though I think the difference is minimal looking at photos. Cracked on with them today in the glorious sunshine, passengers front done, drivers side all on and just fastening the top mount back inside the engine bay and the heavens opened, postponed half done

It finally calmed down a bit later on, out I ran, everything back together and lowered it down. Front looks miles better but makes me realise I need spacers badly haha. Still got to do the back, will do those tomorrow weather permitting. Its also filthy at the moment, hence the lack of shine on the alloys lol.

After that, I've got a performance gearknob and handbreak handle coming from Germany, should be here in a week or so I hope. Then I think I should calm down for a bit... still not been remapped though... and a new exhaust would looked miles better... and blacklines...

Last edited by DuckySpud; 08-02-2013 at 04:25 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2013, 04:21 PM   #2
Alex.J
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 335i MSport

Wheels look great mate..

What's the specs?
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2013, 04:27 PM   #3
DuckySpud
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Thanks Alex Fronts are 8.5 et38 and rears 9.5 et32. They are LM reps from CM Wheels.

I am tempted to change my wheels for some concave ones rather than big lips, bit easier to keep clean!
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2013, 04:39 PM   #4
Tak1986
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW

car is looking great mate! loving the lm on touring! i just lowered mine recently as well
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2013, 04:45 PM   #5
Alex.J
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 335i MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckySpud View Post
Thanks Alex Fronts are 8.5 et38 and rears 9.5 et32. They are LM reps from CM Wheels.

I am tempted to change my wheels for some concave ones rather than big lips, bit easier to keep clean!
I would stick with them.

They look great.. I could be tempted if you did get rid..

They 18?
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2013, 01:56 AM   #6
DuckySpud
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak1986 View Post
car is looking great mate! loving the lm on touring! i just lowered mine recently as well
Thanks, looks so much better lowered, that front arch gap was making me suicidal haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex.J View Post
I would stick with them.

They look great.. I could be tempted if you did get rid..

They 18?
They're 19s, sorry I didnt mention it in my other post. Im not changing them just yet, that kind of money is unfortunately still out of bounds for now (the missus keeps a close eye on finanaces haha)
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2013, 04:11 AM   #7
Dizzle
Major
Rep
Drives: F30 335xD

Good work squire
Appreciate 0