E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > 2010 E92 Blue pricing/suggestions

11-03-2011, 05:05 PM   #1
davidhan510
Rep
Drives: 335i

2010 E92 Blue pricing/suggestions

2010 E92 Blue
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

The vehicle is a 2010 e92 blue with the M sport package at a BMW dealership in San Jose. My dad was planning on haggling the price down a tad more. Although they said it passed the 20 point inspection performed by a professional BMW technician, are there any specific questions i should ask about this car and problems i should be looking for? Also It is wise to buy the extended warranty correct because I do not think it has existing warranty on the car..

Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2011, 12:11 PM   #2
jasonX
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 13 335is 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidhan510 View Post
2010 E92 Blue
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

The vehicle is a 2010 e92 blue with the M sport package at a BMW dealership in San Jose. My dad was planning on haggling the price down a tad more. Although they said it passed the 20 point inspection performed by a professional BMW technician, are there any specific questions i should ask about this car and problems i should be looking for? Also It is wise to buy the extended warranty correct because I do not think it has existing warranty on the car..

Thank you!
Link doesn't work, but a 2010 should be under warranty as long as it's under 50k miles. Ask for the In Service Date (I'd assume you have 2 1/2 years left) so you can determine the expiration date on the warranty.

I'd also take a Paint Density meter to see if any paintwork/damage was done on the car. My friend owns a car wash so I could use his for free.

If you decide to buy a warranty, there is a guy at Pacific BMW who provided me the best discounted price. PM me if you proceed and I'll forward you his contact info.
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2011, 05:29 AM   #3
davidhan510
Rep
Drives: 335i

Thank you for all the information! well this car currently has 29,000 miles on it and when i tried to find warranty underneath information, it was not listed :X.. But the car looks flawless. It does not have navigation though..
Appreciate 0