E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Courtesy Deliveries

08-29-2007, 01:42 PM   #1
StanfordF15
PIC
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 5.0i

Courtesy Deliveries

I did a search and couldn't find anything. Seems like it could use its own thread.

Has anyone had any experiences, positive or negative, taking delivery of your vehicle at a dealership different from where you were originally ordered? I am thinking of arranging this with BMW of Bellevue in Washington and BMW of Mountain View in the Bay Area.

I am aware of a fee, but was wondering if the delivery experience is any different? Is there any difference in customer service down the road? I like the idea of having a "home" dealership, but I'm not clear if taking delivery somewhere else would negate that. Thanks!
      08-29-2007, 04:07 PM   #2
BMWE90
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335

I've never done it but here's what I think: since you didnt buy the car from them they dont give a crap about you. All you're entitled to is the keys to the car and that's it. Although I suppose sometimes a good dealer will show you some enthusiasm but that might be rare.
Appreciate 0