E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > Complete 7 Piece M3 Cowl Conversion

06-14-2019, 09:03 PM   #1
Kooshi3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '09 Jet Black 335i (E92)

Complete 7 Piece M3 Cowl Conversion

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hello,

Up for sale is a complete 7 piece M3 Cowl Conversion which includes the weather stripping element to align with the cowl kit.

The purpose of this kit is to open up the engine bay in a way that is more aesthetically appealing, shed 3lbs. from the heavy metal factory 335i cowl and most importantly: open up the engine bay so that the engine cover can be easily removed without the necessity of taking off the cowl every single time.

This was the kit before it was taken off of my car:

See pics below for what is included and compare to the M3 Cowl kit offered by FCP Euro. FCP M3 Cowl Kit listing

There are no broken tabs, hinges or clips on any of the main Cowl pieces or accessories. The bottom clip on the left and right clip cabin air filter covers chipped over time (as pictured), but do not affect the covers ability to mount as they are primarily secured via the top 2 holes in each cover.

Price is $Sold within the CONUS. PayPal accepted, but buyer must cover fees if not sending as friends and family.

Note: For anyone also interested in the Full M3 Strut Bar Conversion I have listed, if both are purchased I will combine shipping and pass that discount onto you.

-Kooshi3

Last edited by Kooshi3; 06-18-2019 at 11:13 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2019, 01:43 PM   #2
Kooshi3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '09 Jet Black 335i (E92)

Sale Pending
Appreciate 0